Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
same link as before, it just got stopped for a short while

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
WHAAAAT GREEN EYES??!! I wasn't watching the periscopes today and than THIS happens?!

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Missed that, now I have Everglow

nevermind, I clicked on an old link

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I for one do not mind them dropping Ink to add Always in my Head

Lukestar1991

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
So, I've just returned home to discover that my head is a nest of orange confetti. It goes without saying that I won't be removing it anytime soon.

In regards to the setlist, AIMH, Green Eyes and GPASUYF were absolutely stellar choices (especially the former, which I never thought they'd perform again after the GS tour). I'm so glad we got these little exclusives.

There were yet more tributes to the victims of the Orlando shooting by way of Rainbow flag backdrops (as well as Chris unfurling one during ETIAW) but also to the family of Jo Cox, an English MP who was tragically murdered today.

All in all a thoroughly uplifting live show, and I can't wait to take my nephew next year.

Last edited:

nikofunk

Coldplayer
My dad works for Coldplay and he says you're fired
lol, i saw because a security guard wasn't aware that i saw him xD then at the end of show, he gave me the set list <3

Last edited:

nikofunk

Coldplayer
guys, best concert in my freaking life, and that is to much to say. Always in my head + Green Eyes + GPSUYF, i think is one of the best or the best concert in the tour until today, i think saturday will be amazing also. i told you it would be epic, and it was.... what ambiance in Wembley, i made one of my dreams come true. :D so happy, with my wife we were recorded by roadies (chilean flag in front of stage left side), we interacted a lot with jonny, and chris. Guy remembered us from Nice Airport... an amazing setlist, an amazing place, an amazing gig. SO HAPPY!

Norys

True love
Coldplayer
guys, best concert in my freaking life, and that is to much to say. Always in my head + Green Eyes + GPSUYF, i think is one of the best or the best concert in the tour until today, i think saturday will be amazing also. i told you it would be epic, and it was.... what ambiance in Wembley, i made one of my dreams come true. :D so happy, with my wife we were recorded by roadies (chilean flag in front of stage left side), we interacted a lot with jonny, and chris. Guy remembered us from Nice Airport... an amazing setlist, an amazing place, an amazing gig. SO HAPPY!
Amazing!! Glad you and your wife had an unforgettable night!
I almost died when I started to listen the intro to AIMH at the periscope transmission.
Guy told you something?
Are you going to another date of this European leg?

bosly1

Dark Horse
Coldplayer
Hope there will be videos of Always In My Head! Really can't believe they played that lol
I know, when I saw that on the setlist I was so excited, but I don't reckon they will play it on Saturday sadly. It is good that they are changing the setlist slightly each evening and GPASUYF is so much better than IMP.