[2016-06-26] Coldplay Headline Glastonbury 2016

TheSavage_

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Sadly it's gonna take a while to make that Everglow clip. While my computer is doing a bunch of stuff, here's a little peak:

TheSavage_

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Alright guys Im having a lot of trouble converting the broadcast .ts file to a workable, probably, .mp4 file. If anyone can help me out with that to sort out this Everglow video that would be great!

IneedYou23

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
How is the whole set now even on youtube yet? The download doest seem to be working for me.

Marky

cmuptre litterset \o/
Coldplayer
Found a workaround! Enjoy guys!
Top work!

It seemed like they played it for longer last night when it was happening live. It was painful listening.
My reaction was the same as Will's - "WTF this doesn't sound right at all!"

Coldplayfan1294

Registered Coldplay Fan
Coldplayer
Loved Everglow played solo -- think this is the way the song should be played. So much emotion packed into that stripped performance.

IneedYou23

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
Seems like that keyboard has been giving them problems as of late. So this is a stupid question, how does an electric keyboard(it is electric,yes?) go out of tune? Im not very familiar with how they work.

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
Seems like that keyboard has been giving them problems as of late. So this is a stupid question, how does an electric keyboard(it is electric,yes?) go out of tune? Im not very familiar with how they work.
So an electric keyboard can't go out of tune. They were either using an acoustic one or a half-acoustic one (I read about this in one of the threads).

Or this whole thing could have been a set up, but I don't think so, based on Will's reaction.