[2016-08-06] Lincoln Financial Field, PHILADELPHIA, PA

gopichand

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello Phillies, I'm looking for a single ticket back seat .Please let me know if some one has one extra or selling. I went for the show in MetLife and want to go again.

rooney1228

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey everyone! If someone is selling two (2) floor tickets to the show, please let me know!! My brother and I really want to go and since it's our first concert, we need the full experience! Haha. Preferably looking for F2,3,4,8,9 !!

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
finally posted my request video on instagram :dance: it's funny going through the tag and seeing how many people are bad at following the guidelines (like keeping it under 15 seconds). it gives me hope... although i don't really care if they pick my video or not, i just want to hear A Message live :p

Heavensbee

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Anyone know a good way to get upgrades?
Make a really awesome homemade shirt and get there early and just walk around upstairs. Shirts got me/friends upgraded 3 times on the MX tour.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
finally posted my request video on instagram :dance: it's funny going through the tag and seeing how many people are bad at following the guidelines (like keeping it under 15 seconds). it gives me hope... although i don't really care if they pick my video or not, i just want to hear A Message live :p
Nice to see some love for this underrated gem :)

ParaRushX&YVivaMylo

Coldplay in my head
Coldplayer
Hey everyone! If someone is selling two (2) floor tickets to the show, please let me know!! My brother and I really want to go and since it's our first concert, we need the full experience! Haha. Preferably looking for F2,3,4,8,9 !!
My brother and fiance were unable to go at the last minute so I have an extra pair. I have them listed on Craigslist and I will sell them for what I bought them for $205 ea. and am even throwing in 2 sets of Coldplay coasters still in original wrapping as a bonus. If anyone else is interested please let me know. Thanks so much!

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tix/5706967765.html?lang=en&cc=us

Heavensbee

Coldplayer
They dumped a ton of great field seats... onto TM Platinum Seats!! Ugh, $375 each. Trying to scalp tickets last minute. Just release them at face value!!

Vanessa_3

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello Phillies, I'm looking for a single ticket back seat .Please let me know if some one has one extra or selling. I went for the show in MetLife and want to go again.
Hey ;)
Do you still need the ticket ?

gopichand

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey ;)
Do you still need the ticket ?
Yes I'm looking for one , not the floor seats as I can not afford again:happy2:.. I'm looking for lower or upper level. Let me know if you have one.
thanks for reply.

Vanessa_3

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yes I'm looking for one , not the floor seats as I can not afford again:happy2:.. I'm looking for lower or upper level. Let me know if you have one.
thanks for reply.

I have one Ticket in section m13.
Is it ok for you ? You can get it for 150$.
Greetings :)

robvernon

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have two VIP tickets in section F3 for the Philly show this Saturday. They changed the seating chart, so I am fairly confident these are right next to the runway in the sixth row in front of the stage. Includes early access, a pre-show lounge with food and beverages and tour goodies. I will sell the pair at a substantial discount and will have to meet you at LFF, since I have to pick up the tickets in person.

gopichand

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have one Ticket in section m13.
Is it ok for you ? You can get it for 150$.
Greetings :)
Sorry Vanessa , I can not put 150 second time ,so I'm looking on upper level seats now .
Thanks ,
gopichand

Drew42LP5

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Two days away! I'm seated on the Floor, section 9, first row. Also, I'll be getting to the stadium once the parking gates open, if anyone else is planning on getting there early.

Spraycan Soul

Coldplayer
Two days away! I'm seated on the Floor, section 9, first row. Also, I'll be getting to the stadium once the parking gates open, if anyone else is planning on getting there early.
I'll be down there somewhere around 5:30 or so. Maybe 6. Bringing some family. Gonna hit Pats or Genos steaks before-hand. Even though I live here those steaks never get old. Did you guys see other shows? I saw the 2 NJ/NY and Boston too. Holy shit how great these guys are. I can't believe how many details they cover to put on the best show possible. I don't have to tell u guys, u already know, they aren't just there to collect a paycheck. They care and it shows!

Heavensbee

Coldplayer
I'll be down there somewhere around 5:30 or so. Maybe 6. Bringing some family. Gonna hit Pats or Genos steaks before-hand. Even though I live here those steaks never get old. Did you guys see other shows? I saw the 2 NJ/NY and Boston too. Holy shit how great these guys are. I can't believe how many details they cover to put on the best show possible. I don't have to tell u guys, u already know, they aren't just there to collect a paycheck. They care and it shows!
EVERY time I see a concert in Philly I hit up Pats and Geno's. It's this weird tradition I have. Sad I'm missing this one... Saw both NJ, Columbus, and Pittsburgh and my next and last one is Dallas. Have fun :)

Drew42LP5

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I went to both NJ shows and I will also be going to Dallas. So excited the day is here!