[2016-08-07] Coldplay to perform a secret show for SiriusXM

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I used to go there when i was younger, it is TINY!! And sweating there is par for the course for anyone :laugh4:
So my friend goes to The Talkhouse every weekend, she waited outside for 4 hours to take pics, she could not get in either :( She said we could post them :)
th.jpg
th1.jpg
th2.jpg
th3.jpg
th4.jpg
th5.jpg
th7.jpg
th8.jpg
th9.jpg

Last edited:

Lukestar1991

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Just listened to the pre-show interview. The "other" Global Citizen show Chris mentioned has to be the recently rumoured India date, surely?

Christa42

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
http://patch.com/new-york/easthampton/gallery-coldplay-concert-drawings-shared-local-artist

EAST HAMPTON, NY — Not only did artist Michael Paraskevas bring his 84-year-old mother-in-law, Priscilla Bruno, to Coldplay’s SiriusXM gig at Stephen Talkhouse last Sunday, he sketched a series of drawings to capture the intimate performance.

“Coldplay was amazing in such a small bar and my mother-in-law loved it,” said Paraskevas, who had met Coldplay’s Chris Martin a few years earlier at Author’s Night in East Hampton. “Chris was down to earth and chatted with me and my mother-in-law for a while,” he said.

Because he is always drawing wherever he goes, Paraskevas sketched favorite moments from the exclusive performance that he wants to share with anyone who missed the show. For more of Paraskevas' drawings of the event, click here.

He also hopes to show Martin the sketchbook one day.

Christa42

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
SiriusXM will be broadcasting The Stephen Talkhouse concert on NYE, here's the details also you can get a trial subscription to listen
Not sure what time this will start but will keep a look out

The Spectrum (Ch. 28)

Coldplay at The Stephen Talkhouse (Amagansett, NY)

For a free 30-day trial, check out http://www.siriusxm.com/freetrial/blog.