[2016-08-27] AT&T Stadium, DALLAS, TX

A_parker2005

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm still angry that ticketmaster allows people to scalp blatantly on their site. It's ridiculous

Heavensbee

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I'm still angry that ticketmaster allows people to scalp blatantly on their site. It's ridiculous
Because they were losing a lot to StubHub and wanted to cash in on resale. The problem lies with the industry - it's broken.

sa_spurs_tx

Coldplayer
I'm annoyed how the floor diagram hasn't been updated yet. As of now I'd be the first row along one of the catwalks... not after it's updated! :/

lisaw23

We never change, do we?
Coldplayer
I'm annoyed how the floor diagram hasn't been updated yet. As of now I'd be the first row along one of the catwalks... not after it's updated! :/
I was wondering about that myself. I'm not sure my seat will be entirely affected, but I'd really like to see what it will really look like. (Section J, Row 8, Seats 15-17). I'm kinda thinking reconfigured, maybe I will be even closer to the catwalk, but I'm not sure. And, I also wonder what they do with the seats they already sold that may have to be changed??

Heavensbee

Coldplayer
I was wondering about that myself. I'm not sure my seat will be entirely affected, but I'd really like to see what it will really look like. (Section J, Row 8, Seats 15-17). I'm kinda thinking reconfigured, maybe I will be even closer to the catwalk, but I'm not sure. And, I also wonder what they do with the seats they already sold that may have to be changed??
Those are going to be unreal.

LVI56

Coldplayer
Looks like more tickets released in the 100 level. 12 entire rows in section 129/132 are available, HOWEVER... they are probably obstructed by the speaker tower.

A_parker2005

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Man. I really wanted to upgrade seats but just can't justify $400. That's over $200 more than our tickets now which are in section 327. Plus hotel, gas, food. Looks like we'll stay in 327 :/

Heavensbee

Coldplayer
Looks like more tickets released in the 100 level. 12 entire rows in section 129/132 are available, HOWEVER... they are probably obstructed by the speaker tower.
This is exactly right... I would not pay $200 for those seats.

gopichand

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If anyone has a code they will not use I would be forever grateful. The last email I received from Coldplay was is April. I'm so sad- I would sell a kidney to be on the floor:)
Incase ,you did not get floor seats .Ticketmaster is releasing floor seats again a week before event.I found the same for Newyork and Philadelphia.
Floor seats are good if they are next to the catwalk otherwise I enjoyed most on the upper level seats.

A_parker2005

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
For those of you who have been...... I'm used to being super close at Dave matthews band concerts. How does section 327 look for this year's Coldplay setup?

Heavensbee

Coldplayer
Incase ,you did not get floor seats .Ticketmaster is releasing floor seats again a week before event.I found the same for Newyork and Philadelphia.
Floor seats are good if they are next to the catwalk otherwise I enjoyed most on the upper level seats.
Patiently waiting for this. I have Ticketmaster up on my computer all day every day! So far the two ticket releases have been for obstructed view (side) and lower level (behind the speaker towers)...

coldplayloveintexas

Coldplay-loving Mom!
Coldplayer
I did not hear about any reconfiguration of floor seats....can someone give any details? I've got tickets in section D, row 3, seats 13 & 14. Hoping my seats were not affected. SO excited to see these guys again, even if it's in Jerry World.

A_parker2005

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
We're still in section 327. Was hoping some other seats would open up this week but these should be good right?

sa_spurs_tx

Coldplayer
I did not hear about any reconfiguration of floor seats....can someone give any details? I've got tickets in section D, row 3, seats 13 & 14. Hoping my seats were not affected. SO excited to see these guys again, even if it's in Jerry World.
I'm pretty sure your seat locations are not affected. If they were, you would have recieved an email. As far as your view..it has changed. Looks like you were next to the smaller catwalk before the reconfiguration that shows the single runway.

AgentMarshall

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can anyone guess where the C-Stage will be located? Looking at the video that R42 uploaded today it appears it will be somewhere between C114 & C111.

Coldplay Dallas Seating Map.PNG

coldplayloveintexas

Coldplay-loving Mom!
Coldplayer
I'm pretty sure your seat locations are not affected. If they were, you would have recieved an email. As far as your view..it has changed. Looks like you were next to the smaller catwalk before the reconfiguration that shows the single runway.
Whew! Thanks for that info. I'm sad the smaller stage will not be part of the layout- our seats would have been perfect for that. Either way, it will be a fantastic show!

Pguild142

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Here is the new setup. They did release some Ticketmaster Platinum seats this past weekend at $250.00 a seat, which weren't bad, but they are all gone now.
New Setup.gif

sa_spurs_tx

Coldplayer
Any Coldplayers want to meet up before or at the show? It'd be awesome to get a group picture! I wont be hard to locate.. I'll be wearing a Marty McFly shiny hat and a Hindi Coldplay shirt. 3 days everyone!!!