Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2016-09-01] T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Good evening. We are very pleased to announce that the band will perform 12 U.S. arena shows alongside this summer’s U.S. stadium tour. Tickets for the new arena dates go on general sale at 10am local time on Friday, April 15 from Ticketmaster (apart from Detroit, which will be on sale at 10am on Saturday, April 16).

We’re also very happy to confirm that singer-songwriter Alessia Cara will be the main support at all the U.S. shows, with Foxes opening at all of the shows between July 16 and August 6.

LeftrightleftArchi

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I just realized that they are playing at the brand new T-Mobile Arena they just opened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

annecat

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have seen Coldplay several times but never up close. Am desperate to do so, especially if this is really their last tour. Anyone have an extra great seat for LV?

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I have seen Coldplay several times but never up close. Am desperate to do so, especially if this is really their last tour. Anyone have an extra great seat for LV?
Hi, I just wanted to tell you that Chris has said this will not be the last tour. He told us in Boston (and other venues too, i think) that they will come back as long as we want them to :D

Good luck on finding a ticket !

appleguyjoe

Back to Square One
Coldplayer
Hey guys, does anyone have tickets for this show if they cant go, I'd love to buy them. Preferably looking for two tickets, can be from separate people and in separate seats.

iamsue

Coldplayer
Where is everyone in this thread?

iamsue

Coldplayer
Incredible Periscope feed from Roger(?) tonight!!! Right next to the ramp.

iamsue

Coldplayer
And another proposal!! Chris seemed to know the guy. Anyone catch who it was? Couldn't hear. Request was GPASOYF.

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Incredible Periscope feed from Roger(?) tonight!!! Right next to the ramp.

I was watching Riley and Roger too for some parts.
Loved the concert.
And that marriage proposal... I thought the guy would never give back the microphone. [emoji3]

iamsue

Coldplayer
I was watching Riley and Roger too for some parts.
Loved the concert.
And that marriage proposal... I thought the guy would never give back the microphone. [emoji3]
I could not hear that part. It seemed like Chris knew the guy?? I had volume way down, as it was around 12:45am and I was watching while hiding in my bathroom so I wouldn't wake up hubby. Poor Chris seemed very winded by Up and Up. He nearly missed a line.

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I could not hear that part. It seemed like Chris knew the guy?? I had volume way down, as it was around 12:45am and I was watching while hiding in my bathroom so I wouldn't wake up hubby. Poor Chris seemed very winded by Up and Up. He nearly missed a line.

Are you talking of the couple that was getting engaged?
I don't think so, he saw a banner and that is why he invited them on stage.

However - and I might be mixing concerts now - he did call Bash (Will's drumtech) on stage too. Not sure what the reason was for that.