[2016-09-03] Levi’s Stadium, SAN FRANCISCO, CA

zaneliu

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have no idea! Never been to the stadium. It is off to the side, but I've been to their concerts before and they jump around A LOT. Plus, they sometimes come out into the crowd.
Me too. Last time for MX Tour, I was off to the right and had a chance to be right there when Chris ran through. But I could barely see anything because I was so far back in GA. I'm afraid I'll be in the same situation this time though but that giant circle stage could be beneficial.

Sarahm3179

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Me too. Last time for MX Tour, I was off to the right and had a chance to be right there when Chris ran through. But I could barely see anything because I was so far back in GA. I'm afraid I'll be in the same situation this time though but that giant circle stage could be beneficial.
Oh, it's a circle stage? That could work for our benefit. I was actually tempted to spend a crazy amount of money and go for the VIP sec 5 tix. Especially if this is their last tour!!!

zaneliu

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh, it's a circle stage? That could work for our benefit. I was actually tempted to spend a crazy amount of money and go for the VIP sec 5 tix. Especially if this is their last tour!!!
Did you see the photo on the first page? I'll link it below.

It's a fairly giant circle that juts out in the middle at the 50 yard line kinda like a bigger version of the x from MX era. I wanted to pay extra for the VIP tickets but at $700 that is ridiculous! I wanted to spend some extra bucks for the "last" tour too haha

Attachments

Sarahm3179

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Did you see the photo on the front page? I'll link it below.

It's a fairly giant circle that juts out in the middle at the 50 yard line kinda like a bigger version of the x from MX era. I wanted to pay extra for the VIP tickets but at $700 that is ridiculous! I wanted to spend some extra bucks for the "last" tour too haha
Oh snap! I didn't realize the circle was part of the stage! They will definitely come out on that and hopefully we get a good look from there. I bet you anything they'll come out into the crowd too. No doubt. It's going to be an awesome show!!

zaneliu

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh snap! I didn't realize the circle was part of the stage! They will definitely come out on that and hopefully we get a good look from there. I bet you anything they'll come out into the crowd too. No doubt. It's going to be an awesome show!!
Yeah! The stage is pretty mysterious still but I'm fairly certain the circle is a part of the stage. I'm just REALLY worried my FLD 21 spot will be bad. I even got my tickets in the first 2 mins! It'll be a great concert nonetheless! And I'll be trying to get better seats too haha.

zaneliu

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Two different friends know how obsessed I am and both bought me tickets! Love them to pieces and now have to decide which ones to use
I think it depends if you're on the front half or back half of FLD 13! If the front half, the floor is always fun with the bouncy balls and confetti

Tarafina

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have 2 tickets in field 14 row 11 at Levi Stadium for Sept. 3rd I'm looking to sell if anyone is interested. I was able to get field 11 this morning.

Odvan

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Lads, there are no GA on US tour?
Correct me if I wrong.

smallnshort247

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Got floor seats in section 13! Coming all the way from the Washington D.C area. This will be my first time in California :)

Vangkee89

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Got floor seats in section 13! Coming all the way from the Washington D.C area. This will be my first time in California :)
Hey small, say hi if we see each other, I'm also in field 13.Row 28,we have a big group of 7. Also to everyone else who will be in field 13, say hi guys.!!!!!! We are all excited

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Dunno, but at least for the stadium dates so far anounced there is none....

zaneliu

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey small, say hi if we see each other, I'm also in field 13.Row 28,we have a big group of 7. Also to everyone else who will be in field 13, say hi guys.!!!!!! We are all excited
Eh!!! I'm in FLD 13 Row 7

smallnshort247

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone planning on getting dressed up for the show? I think I'm going to wear the Mylo Xyloto tour shirt I made from 2012 but add a few things to it for this tour. On the back of it, I have to add the Beacon Theater concert from 2014 and then of course the San Francisco date :D The front of shirt lights up so you should be able to spot me in section 13 fairly easily :p