[2016-09-03] Levi’s Stadium, SAN FRANCISCO, CA

myl_oxyl_oto

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
My first Coldplay concert (or concert in general) -- really excited!

Also my first Levi's visit..you'd think I'd have been there already considering I'm a lifelong SFer.

cmooreNC

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have an extra pair of tickets for this show - Club section 239, row 8. I've listed them in the "ticket exchange" thread if anyone's interested. Selling at cost ($419.75 for the pair), of course. Summer can't get here fast enough! :)

Edited on 7/5/16 to add price information.

Last edited:

bballcoldplay

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have an extra pair of tickets for this show - Club section 239, row 8. I've listed them in the "ticket exchange" thread if anyone's interested. Selling at cost, of course. Summer can't get here fast enough! :)
I am interested. Please tell me you still have them!

cmooreNC

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I do still have them. Just sent you a reply via PM with my email address so that we can work out details. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:

cmooreNC

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
My tickets are still available. I have them listed on Ticketmaster, too, but that service adds about $82 per ticket in resale fees. Not pretty. If anyone would care to buy them from me directly, you can save yourself some money!

Last edited:

GopherLights

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The band is now announced as a headliner for Made in America fest in Philly this entire weekend Sept. 3-4. What does that mean for this show???

gai

The band is now announced as a headliner for Made in America fest in Philly this entire weekend Sept. 3-4. What does that mean for this show???
they will headline on the 4th. so a late night flight out (in their private jet :) ) is what it looks like. can't wait for the SF show!

Sarahm3179

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have two tickets for the San Fran concert for sale.
Section: FLD 10
Row: 9
Seats: 3&4

Please message me if interested! Thank you.

peepsdoe

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thank you for the offers guys! :) I forgot to mention but I'm looking for FLD 12/13. Sorry about it.

CanI check, are there any standing areas for this concert/stadium? Or are all the FLD tickets for seating only?

Thank you :)

Last edited:

GopherLights

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
FYI from email

Hi live event fan,
Your event is still on, but it's at a new time.
Coldplay
Levi’s®Stadium
Saturday, September 3rd at 8PM NEW TIME: 7PM
Coldplay’s special guests will start the show at 7PM (doors open at 5:30PM).

cmooreNC

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thank you for the offers guys! :) I forgot to mention but I'm looking for FLD 12/13. Sorry about it.

CanI check, are there any standing areas for this concert/stadium? Or are all the FLD tickets for seating only?

Thank you :)
All of the field tickets are for assigned seats. Not that anyone will be sitting in them during the show, but yes, seat location obviously does determine where you'll be standing.

jeffc418

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi folks - interested in buying 2 tickets to this show. Message me if selling!

IanB

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi everyone. I'm trying to decide between two pairs of tickets for the show out here in Santa Clara. This will be my wife's first time seeing them live, and my second (my first time was at a festival, though, so this sort of feels like my first real experience as well)
Anyway, here are the options we're looking at right now:

- Section 207, in the corner opposite the main stage or...
- 1st row of section 412, which appears to be just beyond the smaller of the secondary stages (is that the B or C stage?)

Front row upper deck seems like it would be very cool, but I don't want us to be so close to the side of the stage that we can't take it all in, you know?

What do you all think?

Thanks in advance for your responses. We are super-excited for the show!
(Oh, and I guess if anyone on here is looking to sell a couple of non-field-level tickets, please let me know. Thanks!)

upload_2016-8-18_1-31-1.png

Last edited:

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
That's the old layout. They should be updating it in the next few days. The new layout should be something like this:

wembley

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer

ozzieherr

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello everyone. I'm a long long long time Coldplay fan and will be in San Francisco next weekend (coming from Miami since they're not playing anywhere near Florida). Does anyone know where I can find 2 tickets to the show? I looked on Craigslist, Stubhub and can't seem to find anything that's at least decent priced. I know tickets to this show are pricey but I would love to find 2 tickets that aren't nosebleeds. Any and all help would be soooooo appreciated. Thank you so much.

Ozzie

Vangkee89

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello everyone. I'm a long long long time Coldplay fan and will be in San Francisco next weekend (coming from Miami since they're not playing anywhere near Florida). Does anyone know where I can find 2 tickets to the show? I looked on Craigslist, Stubhub and can't seem to find anything that's at least decent priced. I know tickets to this show are pricey but I would love to find 2 tickets that aren't nosebleeds. Any and all help would be soooooo appreciated. Thank you so much.

Ozzie
Keep checking up on ticket master, I saw a couple of $75 tickets and still there at this moment that I'm typing. Wish you all the luck buddy.