[2016-09-24] Chris Martin to appear at The Global Citizen Concert in NYC

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Just saw someone in the crowd wearing a love button!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
@AMDB9 - where are you watching it ? It says the livestream coverage will only begin at 4 pm ET..which is one hour !

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
@I ran away I am watching it on TV on MSNBC. The concert stuff starts in an hour....pre-concert coverage started 6 minutes ago.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Oh, I see ! Well I guess we non-Americans have to wait for the livestream then. Yeah, how long must we wait for it ? :)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
OK, so one of the guys just said Rihanna will be the final act. I presume Chris is at least gonna do one song with her, so i guess there may be appearances from him until the end...

TheSavage_

Up&Up
Coldplayer
OK, so one of the guys just said Rihanna will be the final act. I presume Chris is at least gonna do one song with her, so i guess there may be appearances from him until the end...
Awesome, well I'm not gonna get my hopes up for something spectacular. Made the same mistake with U2 last night at iHeart radio festival, at least we've got new album confirmation for 2017. I suspect Chris will be low key tonight. Meanwhile Demi Lovato is killing it

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
Ugh this is gonna be a long night

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Chris officially only on with Eddie Veder for 15 mins at about 4.30 am my time ? Even if he throws in some more small surprise appearances, that's too late for me. I will watch it on Youtube on Monday i guess...

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Literally just sprang out of my seat in the kitchen and ran to my TV when i heard ETIAW playing.....turns out it was just for a Global Citizen commercial

Last edited: