Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Lying where Chris?

Grahamw

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Don't get me wrong this has been great, but i am slightly disappointed at the setlist they picked. Suzanne was great but it would have been nice to hear a few different b sides or something different. Also hate how amazing day seems to get no love :(

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
That was it for me.
Nice to hear them.

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
1 hour to their TV appearance now. Off to my setee to get settled. This is great.

coldplayer00

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
well that was great, can always rely on Coldplay to brighten up your day/night. Now for Graham Norton in an hour or so

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
Wow this was amazing. And I can't believe we're getting a new EP.
I'm so happy right now:DD

Xylobryte7

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Did anyone record this? Was at work but would love to hear it. Or if theres a replay link that would be great too lol

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sounds like a great show! Wish I could have been here instead of learning about logarithmic differentiation haha!

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I missed this one, but I was able to listen to Up&Up which is a meaningful song for the things we're living now. I really appreciate Chris said "have faith" at the end. I hope it doesn't take too long to upload it and share the link with all of us. I love the live version of GPASUYF and it seems they played the MX version :)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I loved the fact they played the MX tour intro to VLV - the quiet piano melody of the chant. I wish they would start introducing Viva La Vida like that again in the next tour legs.

Little Miss Coldplay

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Got home from meeting friends last night and turned the Absolute radio station on to find Up&Up playing and the show ending. I'm sure the whole thing was beautiful. I'm surprised Absolute radio don't have the show available on their website. I hope everyone who attended the show had a wonderful time! x

Sent from my SM-T310 using Coldplaying mobile app

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
i am finally listening to this performance now and... GPASUYF!!! I AM SO HAPPY THEY PLAYED THIS :dazzled::heart::bomb::dead:

also great to hear Playback Clocks again :p

Last edited: