Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2016-12-06] Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane, Australia

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Good evening. We are very pleased to announce that Coldplay are heading to Australia and New Zealand in December to play four stadium shows. The dates are as follows:

Saturday, December 3, 2016 – AUCKLAND MT Smart Stadium

Tuesday, December 6, 2016 – BRISBANE Suncorp Stadium

Friday, December 9, 2016 – MELBOURNE Etihad Stadium

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 – SYDNEY Allianz Stadium

On sale info is below – and tickets will be available from here. NB: all times are local times to the city of the show.

BRISBANE
Tickets on sale 3pm on Monday May 30
Amex presale: 1pm Monday May 23 until 12noon Thursday May 26
My Live Nation pre-sale: 3pm Thursday May 26 until 5pm Sunday May 29

tekjansen505

Sparks
Coldplayer
I have a friend looking for a GA GOLD ticket for Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane. If anyone has a lead on a ticket, please let me know!

Nandi

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey guys, just saw that they have a queue system for the brisbane show. Anyone care to explain how this works exactly? As i've never been to a show with one. Thanks!

tekjansen505

Sparks
Coldplayer
I'm here now! The queue system is basically all people that are queued up get a number, so there's no worry about people pushing in. Then when gates open, they bring people in packs of like 50 or something, and people can't run past security.

Nandi

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm here now! The queue system is basically all people that are queued up get a number, so there's no worry about people pushing in. Then when gates open, they bring people in packs of like 50 or something, and people can't run past security.
Do you know what time they started giving out the queue number? And also can you leave once you get the number and come back later?

tekjansen505

Sparks
Coldplayer
Do you know what time they started giving out the queue number? And also can you leave once you get the number and come back later?
I was there from 6:00am and they didn't start handing out the numbers until about 11:30am. You can generally pop in and out of the queue, yes.

Elzbeth

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi everyone, we are heading to Melbourne. . Would love some advice about best place to stand to be up close but without things like cameras getting in the way. Want to plan my race to the front!

antdrew

Never in a rush
Coldplayer
I was looking back at some vids that my mate mainly took and Coldplay were so good actually. Ahhh I want them to come back here again soon!