[2016-12-14] Allianz Stadium, Sydney, Australia

reddevil07

Serving society by rockin
Coldplayer
I might make a trip to Sydney for this show, if they don't announce dates around South East Asia... Anyone else planning to go for this show? :D

givelovesolong

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi All,

I have a couple of tickets that I'd like to get rid of before the show rolls around:
  • 2x Bay 12 tickets ($199.90 AUD)
Selling for cost price (no transaction fees), so please PM me directly if you're interested! :D

EDIT: SOLD

Last edited:

givelovesolong

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If anyone is selling a few GA Gold standing tickets, I'd like to put my hand up to purchase!

razors_girl23

Truth Beauty Freedom Love
Coldplayer
If anyone has 2x gold or silver tix they'd be interested in swapping for 2x gold seated tickets, please PM me :)

razors_girl23

Truth Beauty Freedom Love
Coldplayer
I can die happy. Ended up with standing tickets and they separated the crowd right where I was standing for the boys to get to stage C. Got a high 5 from Will, patted Chris on the shoulder, but the best part was Jonny. I yelled out his name and he looked at me, gave me the biggest smile and grabbed and held my hand. Then on the way back from stage C HE DID IT AGAIN. I swear he sought me out on the way back. His smile at me was so warm and genuine. I think the fact that I was wearing 5 xylobands and knew his name gave away the fact that I was a real fan. Either that or he remembered me from when we met and had a pic taken 10 years ago hahahaha.

mgmaurin

"A carnival of idiots on show"
Coldplayer
I can die happy. Ended up with standing tickets and they separated the crowd right where I was standing for the boys to get to stage C. Got a high 5 from Will, patted Chris on the shoulder, but the best part was Jonny. I yelled out his name and he looked at me, gave me the biggest smile and grabbed and held my hand. Then on the way back from stage C HE DID IT AGAIN. I swear he sought me out on the way back. His smile at me was so warm and genuine. I think the fact that I was wearing 5 xylobands and knew his name gave away the fact that I was a real fan. Either that or he remembered me from when we met and had a pic taken 10 years ago hahahaha.
That's incredible!! Any footage from the concert?