[2016-9-3.4] Coldplay to Headline Made In America Festival

sk8rgrl1056

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yes I was a bit nervous before the fest because I didn't know anyone, so I was so glad there turned out to be so much camaraderie. And it was great to just ramble about Coldplay with people all day. Don't feel bad for others not getting a souvenir too, watching another hardcore fan's day get made is always fun to me whether I get something or not. And we all got the night of a lifetime!
For hanging it ... I have a setlist from one of my other favorite bands that I actually put in a shadow box I bought on sale at Michael's crafts (this one) and it looks like a display in the R&R Hall of Fame or something, I love it. You could try that ... it also keeps the glass from sticking to the setlist. :)
What a great idea. Thanks for the tip! :)

Athena Pedroza

Honey, you are a rock
Coldplayer
Mind if i ask you guys a question? What's the difference between a huge fan and a die-hard fan?

dieselbenz

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Mind if i ask you guys a question? What's the difference between a huge fan and a die-hard fan?
Interesting question ... Honestly, in my opinion, really nothing. I know I used the term diehard but I don't think there's any particular kind of fan thst deserves to be called that over another. I sort of hate dividing fans into categories ... I mean I don't think one person is a better fan than a other because they go to more shows or know more trivia or have a bigger record collection. I think a die-hard would just be someone who's particularly obsessed and loyal, and you can define yourself as that, no one else has to say you are or aren't. I know I'm certainly not the biggest or best fan, I wouldn't even necessarily say they are my favorite band at the moment (I've had a small handful of favorites) ... but I still think of myself as diehard just because they are really special to me and I'm very enthusiastic about them. So I would think of anyone who feels that way as diehard, regardless of how long they were a fan or any other quantitative factor. I mean basically, do you love them a ton and care about them a lot? They you're a die-hard. :)

Athena Pedroza

Honey, you are a rock
Coldplayer
Interesting question ... Honestly, in my opinion, really nothing. I know I used the term diehard but I don't think there's any particular kind of fan thst deserves to be called that over another. I sort of hate dividing fans into categories ... I mean I don't think one person is a better fan than a other because they go to more shows or know more trivia or have a bigger record collection. I think a die-hard would just be someone who's particularly obsessed and loyal, and you can define yourself as that, no one else has to say you are or aren't. I know I'm certainly not the biggest or best fan, I wouldn't even necessarily say they are my favorite band at the moment (I've had a small handful of favorites) ... but I still think of myself as diehard just because they are really special to me and I'm very enthusiastic about them. So I would think of anyone who feels that way as diehard, regardless of how long they were a fan or any other quantitative factor. I mean basically, do you love them a ton and care about them a lot? They you're a die-hard. :)
you cleared that up :) thanks. i take your point :)