[2017-3-31] National Stadium, Singapore, SINGAPORE

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Good morning. The band have today announced two more dates for the 2017 run of Asian stadium shows for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour. They will play a second show at the National Stadium, Singapore, which will take place on Friday, March 31 (on sale Nov 25).

Tickets for all the Asian shows are being sold here: http://www.livenation.asia/artist/coldplay-tickets

Support: Jesse Kent

Last edited by a moderator:

shred

Coldplayer
Managed to get seats for this. I saw the layout for the show and it looked like I got decent seats. Can't wait! :)

prof_peabody

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Looking for a ticket for either Singapore shows (face value). If I get a ticket at face I will tape it and give you a copy.

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
Only a week left before the kick-off !

shred

Coldplayer
Hey guys. Anyone know when the boys will arrive in Singapore?

jer123

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Really sad I can't get a ticket :( If anyone wants to sell me any cat ticket at face value below 150 I am able to meet up to buy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zempt

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Really sad I can't get a ticket :( If anyone wants to sell me any cat ticket at face value below 150 I am able to meet up to buy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They released more tickets! Restricted view though the $168 ones are still available for tomorrow's gig.

shred

Coldplayer
They sound checked Something Just Like This.

I forgot this would be on the EP so I shouldn't be surprise if they'll play this.

Also, anyone has any suggestions where is the best spot to stand? I don't want to be close to the stage 'cause I don't I'll be lucky to get front row. So what's the next best thing? I'm thinking near/around the B stage? Or maybe along the runway?

If I"m standing around the B stage, will I still be able to see the main stage quite clearly?

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
If I"m standing around the B stage, will I still be able to see the main stage quite clearly?
I had a good spot at the B stage in Wembley. I was standing on the left side of the circle, at about 220° so I had a good view on the middle of the main stage.
This is a picture that I took
1490888338699.jpg

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hope everyone has a great time whoever is there! Thanks Nie for posting

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Is the timetable for this concert already made public?

I'm at home tomorrow so I'd like to take a look on Periscope. :)