[2017-3-31] National Stadium, Singapore, SINGAPORE

zempt

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah they come on at 8pm Singapore time (+8 GMT).

Jess Kent starts at 7pm local time.

Does the band usually start on time?

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
I had a good spot at the B stage in Wembley. I was standing on the left side of the circle, at about 220° so I had a good view on the middle of the main stage.
This is a picture that I took
View attachment 6870
Oh Wembley, how i miss you...

Hope someone from the forum is at the gig tonight. Enjoy!! (Proudly wearing my coldplaying shirt today)

And yes, the B Stage is a great spot, i can confirm that!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I have seated tickets for tonight and standing for tomorrow. Will have to have a good look tonight to see where to stand tomorrow. Hahaha.

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Songs soundchecked so far: AHFOD, Birds, Paradise, Heroes, Always In My Head, Don't Panic, Hypnotised, ETIAW and SJLT (via twitter accounts of people who are there)

cheeetaz

Coldplayer
Very excited for the request.

cheeetaz

Coldplayer
Soundchecking of birds is in the coldplay instagram story.
Love the sight of an empty stadium and the sound of birds. Cant freaking wait for the european tour.

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
This! [emoji23] [emoji23]

1490953912854.png

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I'm glad to hear Birds being soundchecked,
I was a little bit worried that it had to make place for an other song which I'm not so keen of.

shred

Coldplayer
I'm glad to hear Birds being soundchecked,
I was a little bit worried that it had to make place for an other song which I'm not so keen of.
Same. Fav on the album. Gutted if they drop this.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Songs soundchecked so far: AHFOD, Birds, Paradise, Heroes, Always In My Head, Don't Panic, Hypnotised, ETIAW and SJLT (via twitter accounts of people who are there)
Heroes :-/

I wonder if the bigger setlist change will come when they restart the European tour, becasuse then they will start going back to countries where they've been before. Technically, Asia could still be a part of the first half of the AHFOD Tour from their point of view.

Christo670

In A Head Full Of Dreams....
Coldplayer
Heroes :-/

I wonder if the bigger setlist change will come when they restart the European tour, becasuse then they will start going back to countries where they've been before. Technically, Asia could still be a part of the first half of the AHFOD Tour from their point of view.
Will said that they wanted to change the setlist for the Asian leg , adding new and old songs to the setlist so who knows.... i was hoping for Something Just Like This to be on the set list though , i am addicted to this song !

Christo670

In A Head Full Of Dreams....
Coldplayer
I don't know if this is legit, however it wouldn't surprise me. Only one change in the setlist... and no Hypnotised... Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/wolvestory/status/847777182277443584
pretty sure they are still practicing it ! I know Fun is going to be on the setlist as soon as Tove Lo will join them , and maybe they aren't ready to play Hypnotised live .... I was actually hoping for something just like this to be between Fix You and Viva to be honest !

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
So far no changes on the setlist:

1. AHFOD
2. Yellow
3. ETIAW