[2017-6-11] Ernst-Happel Stadion, Vienna, Austria

ivanaiv

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No idea. The difference in prices is a pain. Best guess is that the stadium in Vienna has higher operating costs than the other stadiums.
Thanks. I'll see tickets tomorrow. This was my chance to go from Serbia, but my budget curently is smaller. Only know that I'm depressed and crying for last two days. :(

yarok

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anyone know if early entry tickets are the Golden ring? 2

Stephie

My heart is my gun
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I reckoned they might add a second date for Vienna due to the longer gap until Leipzig and no Austrian date in 2016, but doesn't seem like it. Well, maybe that's better for my bank account anyway, 'cause I wouldn't be able to control myself. :D

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I hadn't found a map until after I'd bought the tickets. Does the stadium have a website? I couldn't find one.

Nina8

Biggest Guy fan 2014
Coldplayer
I've got the ticket too!
I'm so excited :dance:

BuckinParadise

Believe in Miracles
Coldplayer
Hi [emoji4]. I am searching for a spare standing ticket for a friend of mine please [emoji4]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

alrightsir

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi guys. I'm looking for one ticket for the Vienna date. I hate myself for missing out on my chance to experience my first and long-awaited Coldplay concert. Let me know if you have a spare ticket. :sun:

TheEdgie

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Swap?

Hi Guys!
Is there anybody here who has ticket to Coldplay's concert in Vienna but instead of this he/she would like to go to Coldplay's Warsawa concert? :)
I have tickets to Warsawa and I would like to exchenge it, because unfortunately the date won't be good for us. :( Do you know anybody who is interested in it?
Thanks for your help in advance
Cheers

Ida Ramzy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What's the difference between standing green and standing red?
Is there a barrier between the two stages? Because it turns out I bought the red ticket and my friend bought the green one. Do you think the different is JUST in the entrance or also inside? Because maybe we can meet inside....?

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Is there a barrier between the two stages? Because it turns out I bought the red ticket and my friend bought the green one. Do you think the different is JUST in the entrance or also inside? Because maybe we can meet inside....?
I have no idea to be honest. Going by what's been said already, I'd guess it's just a way of making sure they split the crowd up between the gates, but normally they just give you a gate number for that.

Unless they're using a stadium length runway..!

adpa

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anybody have a ticket to spare? Just tryin my luck :( Please please let me know if anybody's still selling their ticket :(

JamesG

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm visiting Vienna from Scotland and will be attending the concert on the 11th of June ... any advice on travelling to and from the stadium? are the transport links good?
Never been before so hope my seat is good ! Section B Block F