[2017-6-11] Ernst-Happel Stadion, Vienna, Austria

the VUP

Adventure of my lifetime
Coldplayer
Hi James!

It is very easy to get to the stadium, just take the underground line U2 to the station "Stadion", this is the nearest.
After the show it is possible that this station will be closed because of too many people at the same time, so you will be redirected to the next station, which is about 5-10 minutes walk (usually, but not after a concert, it will take a bit longer...)

About your seats I cannot help you, I've no experiences with seating tickets at this stadium...

I hope you'll have a good time in Vienna and of course at the concert :)

VUP

JamesG

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi James!

It is very easy to get to the stadium, just take the underground line U2 to the station "Stadion", this is the nearest.
After the show it is possible that this station will be closed because of too many people at the same time, so you will be redirected to the next station, which is about 5-10 minutes walk (usually, but not after a concert, it will take a bit longer...)

About your seats I cannot help you, I've no experiences with seating tickets at this stadium...

I hope you'll have a good time in Vienna and of course at the concert :)

VUP
hey ... thanks for the information ... I am sure the transport will all be good ... really looking forward to seeing the band again!

lollen12

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi ive got x2 tickets for vienna going spare posted it also on the ticket exchange just let me know if anyones interested? Bith together both sitting [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app

chrimas4

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Did anyone meet chris today/yesterday?

I missed him by 5min today [emoji24][emoji24]

Stephie

My heart is my gun
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
They just soundchecked One I Love. Now High Speed, WTF! Chris is singing. They still know these songs exist.

Last edited:

Krizer

Come on all for Love
Coldplayer
They just soundchecked One I Love. Now High Speed, WTF! Chris is signing. They still know these songs exist.
Wow! :eek: It is quite strange that they keep playing rare and old songs all the the time during soundchecks, but they never play them in the gigs, not even in c-stage. But let's hope they will mix up the setlist! Have fun! :)

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
There is also the possibility of them playing Fun live with Tove Lo, although something tells me they won't.

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
they are such a tease
They know that there are people queuing early, so maybe that is a reward.

One I Love...
I'd love them to reward me this way in about 10 days. [emoji7]

timyyy

Coldplayer
Just went back from my 10th Coldplay show. Also the most expensive one for me (€140!) No surprises in the setlist, except for the extra fourth song on the b-stage. Chris had to restart POC because he forgot the lyrics and asked us to don't put that on Youtube. The crowd sounded freaking loud today. I loved to hear GPASUYF and SJLT was amazing too! See our guys back the 21st in Brussels! [emoji7]

1497218468149.jpg
1497218481216.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Coldplaying mobile app

Last edited:

chrimas4

Coldplayer
Just went back from my 10th Coldplay show. Also the most expensive one for me (€140!) No surprises in the setlist, except for the extra fourth song on the b-stage. Chris had to restart POC because he forgot the lyrics and asked us to don't put that on Youtube. The crowd sounded freaking loud today. I loved to hear GPASUYF and SJLT was amazing too! See our guys back the 21st in Brussels! [emoji7] View attachment 6964View attachment 6965

The crowd was really freaking awesome today [emoji4][emoji7]

Also got one more concert in frankfurt [emoji322][emoji4]

EDIT: i think it was also my 10th coldplay show [emoji1][emoji4]

Last edited:

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
There is also the possibility of them playing Fun live with Tove Lo, although something tells me they won't.
I was gonna say maybe for the gigs in Sweden. She's not listed as support. I don't know if thats a good sign or a bad sign. Does that mean she wont go 'cause she isn't supporting, or that she will go, but they'll save it for the Fun?

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Just went back from my 10th Coldplay show. Also the most expensive one for me (€140!) No surprises in the setlist, except for the extra fourth song on the b-stage. Chris had to restart POC because he forgot the lyrics and asked us to don't put that on Youtube. The crowd sounded freaking loud today. I loved to hear GPASUYF and SJLT was amazing too! See our guys back the 21st in Brussels! [emoji7] View attachment 6964View attachment 6965

How strict was the security in Vienna?