[2017-6-11] Ernst-Happel Stadion, Vienna, Austria

Nina8

Biggest Guy fan 2014
Coldplayer
The whole concert was amazing, but my highlights were definitely, as you guys have already mentioned it, the soundcheck and Chris forgetting the lyrics (I just love that kind of spontanous happening). I also hoped that they were gonna play some of the soundcheck songs, but then they unfortunately added POC (I really don't like this song). I've seen many Coldplay shows (not live though, this was my second gig) but I was blown away by the Chris's energy and charisma and the amazingness of the whole band! :heart_eyes:

As for the security, they were strict (just small bags, fanny packs, no water, no umbrellas...)

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
As for the security, they were strict (just small bags, fanny packs, no water, no umbrellas...)
Only fanny bags or also other small bags?
Any cameras allowed?

Nina8

Biggest Guy fan 2014
Coldplayer
Only fanny bags or also other small bags?
Any cameras allowed?
Both, but like really small bags. I only had a phone with me so I'm not sure about the cameras, but I heard that it shouldn't be the problem with the small ones.

JimmySVK

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello coldplayers. After a year I went through Coldplay again :) Concert organization was great. Chris is in good shape. I enjoyed the concert very much. I can not imagine where Coldplay could move its show yet. All shows are amazing. I think the C-stage in Vienna has been a little distracted. Still playing the same songs on request.
I'm looking forward to my fifth concert. Prague 2008, 2012, Berlin 2016, Vienna 2017,

Last edited:

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'd taken a small gym bag but that was still too big apparently so I had to put it in the bag drop - never had to do that before!

Really enjoyed the concert. Was quite a way back but everyone was singing and dancing so it was good fun. Wish they'd played those soundcheck songs though! My first visit to Vienna and what a lovely city!