[2017-6-18] PGE Narodowy, Warsaw, Poland

alicjanna

Whatcha say?
Coldplayer
Hi Cheetaz where did you get your ticket from for Coldplay? I bought 4 in October but ticketmaster.pl cancelled mine because we exceeded the limit as my brother also bought two- and are cards share the same billing address! There are some still on sale but need a password any ideas?
Thanks
There's some info on that :
http://coldplace.eu/odpowiedz-live-nation-sprawie-anulowania-biletow/
Live Nation responded to a man who made a complaint :
"Przeczytaliśmy Państwa reklamację i widzimy, że bilety nie zostały zakupione w celu odsprzedaży. Niestety, nie możemy przywrócić Państwa zamówienia, ponieważ został przekroczony limit zakupu biletów. Możemy natomiast przekazać specjalny kod dostępu, który umożliwi Państwu zakup czterech biletów zastępując w ten sposób oryginalne zamówienie.
W ramach trwających zmian, mających na celu ochronę fanów przed „konikami”, będziemy wprowadzać bilety spersonalizowane , drukowane na oryginalnych blankietach biletowych."
Idk if you're Polish but it means that Live Nation figured out that this man wasn't a scammer and they gave him a code that enabled him to buy these tickets again.
So you can try to make a complaint and hopefully you'll receive this code as well.

Yellowjoe

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
There's some info on that :
http://coldplace.eu/odpowiedz-live-nation-sprawie-anulowania-biletow/
Live Nation responded to a man who made a complaint :
"Przeczytaliśmy Państwa reklamację i widzimy, że bilety nie zostały zakupione w celu odsprzedaży. Niestety, nie możemy przywrócić Państwa zamówienia, ponieważ został przekroczony limit zakupu biletów. Możemy natomiast przekazać specjalny kod dostępu, który umożliwi Państwu zakup czterech biletów zastępując w ten sposób oryginalne zamówienie.
W ramach trwających zmian, mających na celu ochronę fanów przed „konikami”, będziemy wprowadzać bilety spersonalizowane , drukowane na oryginalnych blankietach biletowych."
Idk if you're Polish but it means that Live Nation figured out that this man wasn't a scammer and they gave him a code that enabled him to buy these tickets again.
So you can try to make a complaint and hopefully you'll receive this code as well.
Thank you so much for that information! I've written to live Nation I hope they get back to me!
Hopefully we'll be there we already booked flights and a place to stay months ago so are definitely coming to Warsaw even if we don't get to see Coldplay which I really hope we do!

You've been a great help

alicjanna

Whatcha say?
Coldplayer
Thank you so much for that information! I've written to live Nation I hope they get back to me!
Hopefully we'll be there we already booked flights and a place to stay months ago so are definitely coming to Warsaw even if we don't get to see Coldplay which I really hope we do!

You've been a great help
You're welcome :)

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
Hi Cheetaz where did you get your ticket from for Coldplay? I bought 4 in October but ticketmaster.pl cancelled mine because we exceeded the limit as my brother also bought two- and are cards share the same billing address! There are some still on sale but need a password any ideas?
Thanks
I got them from a lady on facebook. I know it's a bit risky but i talked to her for quite a while, Googled her and it seemed like she actually was the person she pretended to be. In addition she only asked for face value so i guess she didn't sell her tickets to make a quick dollar. I'm still continously checking ticketmaster.pl in case new tickets go on sale and i get the chance to buy one directly from them.

That being said, the women sold me a pair and i'm going alone. If anyone is interested in a ticket…

Yellowjoe

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Got x2 sitting tickets for warsaw if anyones interested let me know cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app
I might still need two more tickets still just waiting to see if my brother is coming over from America as well, may only need one. What section / how much? Not that it matters too much about the section but I'm in G I think.

Yellowjoe

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I got them from a lady on facebook. I know it's a bit risky but i talked to her for quite a while, Googled her and it seemed like she actually was the person she pretended to be. In addition she only asked for face value so i guess she didn't sell her tickets to make a quick dollar. I'm still continously checking ticketmaster.pl in case new tickets go on sale and i get the chance to buy one directly from them.

That being said, the women sold me a pair and i'm going alone. If anyone is interested in a ticket…
If she sold it at face value it doesn't seem like she's out to make money off you so should be fine, were they e tickets or paper? I might need one. Unsure if I need one or two at the moment but will know 100% per cent in the next few days - how much were the standing tickets?

lollen12

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I might still need two more tickets still just waiting to see if my brother is coming over from America as well, may only need one. What section / how much? Not that it matters too much about the section but I'm in G I think.
Will let u know tommorow night as im away at present. Fingers crossed [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app

zancukins

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can anyone with EE ticket tell me does it say something specific on the ticket? It's in polish so I don't understand everything :D (we are going to Warsaw from Latvia) I have received the email congratulating me on buying EE and details about early entry but I am a bit confused now :D I can't recall if I bought early entry or not

alicjanna

Whatcha say?
Coldplayer
Hi!
So an EE ticket has written GA EE on it in the bottom right corner
And there's also the price of the ticket on it - EE one costs 499,00 PLN
I can translate the rest of the ticket (what is your entrace, when the gates are) if you want :)
Can anyone with EE ticket tell me does it say something specific on the ticket? It's in polish so I don't understand everything :D (we are going to Warsaw from Latvia) I have received the email congratulating me on buying EE and details about early entry but I am a bit confused now :D I can't recall if I bought early entry or not

zancukins

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi!
So an EE ticket has written GA EE on it in the bottom right corner
And there's also the price of the ticket on it - EE one costs 499,00 PLN
I can translate the rest of the ticket (what is your entrace, when the gates are) if you want :)
Thank you! Now I know that I don't have EE sadly :D they must've messed up the emails or something

cheeetaz

Coldplayer
With just 90 mins of sleep after last nights gig, i'm on my way to warsaw.

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

cheeetaz

Coldplayer
Arrived and ready for tomorrow.

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

alicjanna

Whatcha say?
Coldplayer
I'm currently heading for Warsaw... Still can't believe that I'm actually gonna see them today [emoji30]

cheeetaz

Coldplayer
It's a gorgeous sunny day in warsaw and i'll be heading to the stadium soon.

Gesendet mit Tapatalk