[2017-6-22] Koning Boudewijnstadion, Brussels, Belgium

Dollepret

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh haven't seen those haha, but it's good they are being secure.

Hmm, didn't know there was an Early Entrance ticket. So I guess I won't be that far up front anyways.
I'm going alone, so I guess I'll just go at some point, probably be there around 15.30.

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
I will be there early the first day, trying to manage a place up front like in Amsterdam (FYI I queued from around 14:30). However I think I'm gonna be there earlier this time, around 13-13:30. I'm going for a spot near the B-Stage the second day :D

Attachments

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh haven't seen those haha, but it's good they are being secure.

Hmm, didn't know there was an Early Entrance ticket. So I guess I won't be that far up front anyways.
I'm going alone, so I guess I'll just go at some point, probably be there around 15.30.
There aren't that many early entry ticket holders so it's still perfectly possible to get to the barrier if you queue early (I did that last year in Amsterdam). If you just want to be somewhere near the front I think 13h or 14h will be early enough

Dollepret

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
There aren't that many early entry ticket holders so it's still perfectly possible to get to the barrier if you queue early (I did that last year in Amsterdam). If you just want to be somewhere near the front I think 13h or 14h will be early enough
Ok, great :) Thanks for the info

Dollepret

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anyone know more about the public transportation in Brussels? I have to get from the city to the stadium, but I can't really find how I get a ticket. Do you just buy it on the bus? Do I need a MOBIB card?

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Does anyone know more about the public transportation in Brussels? I have to get from the city to the stadium, but I can't really find how I get a ticket. Do you just buy it on the bus? Do I need a MOBIB card?
In the metro station you can buy a ticket. Best buy one for coming back too so you don't have to queue at the ticket machine when returning.

I don't know where you are located in the city but check www.mivb.be

Fatia

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello all, I bought my tickets separately. I bought my second ticket to the snatch and this in order to attend with my little girl aged 8 1/2, First concert for me .. I did not pay attention as long as we were in the same rostrum ie the 2nd, I went after I was rank 8 and my daughter ran 40. I challenged the fan club Coldplay who kindly found me a solution except that when I communicated my receipts of tickets it turns out that they could not do anything because I ordered via VIAGOGO, site Of second zone ..: - (( I do not know the stage, in fact I think I probably have a good view and I appeal to you .. I can not let my daughter alone attend this concert and it is not her wish .. I would like her to take pleasure in sharing it and that she has a wonderful memory is her birthday gift .. I wish she could be by my side .. help months if Please Thank you to the community and already good concert tonight
i need your help:worried:

Nikki84

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Both tickets are in the same section right?
Then the only thing i think you can do is walk over to row 40 in your section and ask if someone is sitting there alone. Ask if he wants to move over to row 8, so that you can sit beside your daughter. Im sure im u explain it, they will respond to it nicely.

Not sure u can do anything from a distance online now. The chance of finding those people in that exact section and row are very small.

I hope you find a solution though and that you Will be able to enjoy the concert next to your daughter.

Fatia

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yes, in the same section...
I hope..She is all excited to go to her first concert more with me

Dollepret

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
In the metro station you can buy a ticket. Best buy one for coming back too so you don't have to queue at the ticket machine when returning.

I don't know where you are located in the city but check www.mivb.be
Great, thanks for the tip!

Fali

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi Coldplayers. I need a small help from someone from you. I was on Coldplay concert at wien and i wanted to buy Coldplay - A head full of Dreams cap (foto in attachment) in merch store at the stadium. Unfortunately i lost my wallet so a dint have money for that (it costs around 35 E). I check on the internet but this cap it not possible to buy at COldplay official merch store. So if somone from you was so helpful and buy this cap for me, i can send a money for cap and also for post fees if you are able to send me to Czech republic. If someone from you can help me pls send me a message. Thank you very much and enjoy a great concert :)

BowieClaes

But still I'll raise the flag
Coldplayer
Going for the B stage today!!! Hope Chris grabs my phone to record the rest of the band [emoji1]

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Coldplaying mobile app

Last edited:

The_Blue_Room

In a bulletproof vest
Coldplayer
Wow, I wish I was at this gig! Violet Hill AND GPASUYF right after?!?!?!

42JTR

Coldplayer
So, a short sum up of my evening. As it was the second night for me, we arrived much later than the 21st. This time managed a spot right between the B and C stage. Exactly in the middle of their walking path (you can see the lines on the floor).

The concert started 21.10, but the atmosphere was much better than yesterday (when I stood up front). Could have been because it was less hot today, or maybe I was just lucky with the people around me.

So they started playing their regular setlist, up until I spotted Jonny picking up his red Les Paul and I was like: OMG THEY'RE PLAYINY VIOLET HILL [emoji33][emoji33] (quite funny because earlier on I was telling someone how Violet Hill was my fav song). However hardly anyone (were I stood) knew the song, while the four of us and two other die-hards next to us went crazy (shoutout to you two guys if you're reading this!) And if that wasn't enough, they played GPASUYF right after :dead:

Chris messed up Charlie Brown, and he restarted the song [emoji23]

The magic happened during AOAL, I wasn't paying attention and we were suddenly pushed out of the way by security. That's when I knew I had to push my way towards their path. In the break they walked towards the C stage (which was actually really close to the B stage) and I screamed their names and put my hand out to reach them. No luck. However after playing IMP, Don't Panic and UATW(beautiful version) I screamed JONNY a couple of times, he must have heard it! Btw, it's funny to hear their instruments for real, since there is a huge delay in what you hear from the boxes and what they're playing.

So then it happened, they walked back. I screamed all their names when they walked by and reached out to them. Didn't manage to touch Guy. But I did manage to pat Will and Chris on their backs (OMG). However, when J walked by he heard me scream, turned his head, smiled at me, and shook my hand (SHOCK). Never gonna wash my hands again. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So overall, I had a pretty good one tonight!

Will post some pictures soon.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

Last edited:

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
So, a short sum up of my evening. As it was the second night for me, we arrived much later than the 21st. This time managed a spot right between the B and C stage. Exactly in the middle of their walking path (you can see the lines on the floor).

The concert started 21.10, but the atmosphere was much better than yesterday (when I stood up front). Could have been because it was less hot today, or maybe I was just lucky with the people around me.

So they started playing their regular setlist, up until I spotted Jonny picking up his red Les Paul and I was like: OMG THEY'RE PLAYINY VIOLET HILL [emoji33][emoji33] (quite funny because earlier on I was telling someone how Violet Hill was my fav song). However hardly anyone (were I stood) knew the song, while the four of us and two other die-hards next to us went crazy (shoutout to you two guys if you're reading this!) And if that wasn't enough, they played GPASUYF right after :dead:

Chris messed up Charlie Brown, and he restarted the song [emoji23]

The magic happened during AOAL, I wasn't paying attention and we were suddenly pushrdo out of the way by security. That's when I knew I had to push my way towards their path. In the break they walked towards the C stage (which was actually really close to the B stage) and I screamed their names and put my hand out to reach them. No luck. However after playing IMP, Don't Panic and UATW(beautiful version) I screamed JONNY a couple of times, he must have heard it! Btw, it's funny to hear their instruments for real, since there is a huge delay in what you hear from the boxes and what they're playing.

So then I happened, they walked back. I screamed all their names when they walked by and reached out to them. Didn't manage to touch Guy. But I did manage to pat Will and Chris on their backs (OMG). However, when J walked by he heard me scream, turned his head, smiled at me, and shook my hand (SHOCK). Never gonna wash my hands again. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So overall, I had a pretty good one tonight!

Will post some pictures soon.

OMFG so happy for you!

42JTR

Coldplayer
A few pics [emoji4]