[2017-6-22] Koning Boudewijnstadion, Brussels, Belgium

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
We arrived around 14:30 in the queue for entrance B and to my surprise everyone was sitting on the left side of that road, so half of the gates were open. Probably people were scared of the sun, but my friends and I were fully equiped with sunhats, suncream,... so we took the chance and sat down at the free gates. After a while the sun even was burning less and more wind was blowing.
So, I had a perfect start to go to the stadium.
Security guided us to the floor but they did it in a way that the chain was growing as broad as the floor was and they kept walking until 5 meters from the catwalk.
Then we could go. My friends and me had a place on the 2nd row at the B-stage. Never had thought that I would succeed in that after arriving so late.
The people in front of me (a head larger than me) had Early Entrance tickets and were pretty inactive the whole evening so my sight was'nt blocked that much. I had a pretty good look at the main stage too.
We had a great time, I was the only one in my region who was singing aloud (poor neighbours) but except from the ones in front of me people were participating.

Some special things during this show:
Violet Hill and then GPASUYF, what a surprise!!!
I had made a video request for that show and requested GPASUYF!!! I was so happy to have it on the main stage. Even better than on the C-stage. :)

I think I saw Phil ! It was pretty late in the show and suddenly I saw someone passing by and immediately thought that he looked familiar. It lasted 1 second. :)

My friends have saved me an AOAL balloon. :) It was fun to be walking halfway through Brussels with that, but it still is in 1 piece. :)

I have posted pictures on my Instagram account and Twitter. So go over to have a look there.
But here is my "little souvenir" from day 2. :D

upload_2017-6-24_0-38-52.png

Last edited:

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
We arrived around 14:30 in the queue for entrance B and to my surprise everyone was sitting on the left side of that road, so half of the gates were open. Probably people were scared of the sun, but my friends and I were fully equiped with sunhats, suncream,... so we took the chance and sat down at the free gates. After a while the sun even was burning less and more wind was blowing.
So, I had a perfect start to go to the stadium.
Security guided us to the floor but they did it in a way that the chain was growing as broad as the floor was and they kept walking until 5 meters from the catwalk.
Then we could go. My friends and me had a place on the 2nd row at the B-stage. Never had thought that I would succeed in that after arriving so late.
The people in front of me (a head larger than me) had Early Entrance tickets and were pretty inactive the whole evening so my sight was'nt blocked that much. I had a pretty good look at the main stage too.
We had a great time, I was the only one in my region who was singing aloud (poor neighbours) but except from the ones in front of me people were participating.

Some special things during this show:
Violet Hill and then GPASUYF, what a surprise!!!
I had made a video request for that show and requested GPASUYF!!! I was so happy to have it on the main stage. Even better than on the C-stage. :)

I think I saw Phil ! It was pretty late in the show and suddenly I saw someone passing by and immediately thought that he looked familiar. It lasted 1 second. :)

My friends have saved me an AOAL balloon. :) It was fun to be walking halfway through Brussels with that, but it still is in 1 piece. :)

I have posted pictures on my Instagram account and Twitter. So go over to have a look there.
But here is my "little souvenir" from day 2. :D

View attachment 7015
You shouldn't ever let the air out of the balloon :D Maybe Jonny blew air into some of the balloons, or Will, or Guy, or Chris, OR Phil, you'll never know =D

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
You shouldn't ever let the air out of the balloon :D Maybe Jonny blew air into some of the balloons, or Will, or Guy, or Chris, OR Phil, you'll never know =D
I'm gonna keep it until it gets all shrivelled. [emoji4]

Although I'd like to keep it in a good condition as long as I can. Anyone knows how to best preserve balloons? [emoji1]

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Lol, I think they have enough people working for them to do that.
But now I have this image in my head of 5 men sitting in a circle and blowing up balloons... [emoji23]

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
Lol, I think they have enough people working for them to do that.
But now I have this image in my head of 5 men sitting in a circle and blowing up balloons... [emoji23]
Lol. I don't think they do it theirselves, I think they use machines or so to blow them up (it's a lot of work, I think)

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Lol. I don't think they do it theirselves, I think they use machines or so to blow them up (it's a lot of work, I think)
Of course they use machines, have seen them do it on the Coldplay Instagram live story. [emoji4]