[2017-6-30] Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt, Germany

mezzamorphis

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ordered 8 tickets for frankfurt. First four arrived last friday. Second four arrived yesterday

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Anyone from here going to this gig? I can't wait!
Hi, yeah me and several other members. There is a specific thread for this already (i think it was misspelled Frankfort or Francfort, just find it via the search function)

Heavensbee

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Hello fellow Coldplayers! Looking for a face value GA ticket for either Frankfurt date (or both!) and willing to queue extra early too! If I strike out on here I'll just buy early entry still available from Ticketmaster but since I'm traveling from the US solo I'd love to make friends

AHeadFullOfRhys

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Good evening all, I've booked both dates for Frankfurt and likely to book my accommodation before Christmas, lets make this a good one.

alohasteffi

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi, anyone of you knows or have a guess in which Hotel Coldplay will stay in Frankfurt?

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone from here going to this gig? I can't wait!
Hi, yeah me and several other members. There is a specific thread for this already (i think it was misspelled Frankfort or Francfort, just find it via the search function)
Just doing a bit of cleaning: merged the two threads for this date

Vasundhara

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi,
My friends and I are travelling from India for the concert on the 30th of June 2017 in Frankfurt. This is our first Coldplay gig... Unfortunately we land at 2pm the very same day. What time should we start queuing? PLEASE HELP :/

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
Hi,
My friends and I are travelling from India for the concert on the 30th of June 2017 in Frankfurt. This is our first Coldplay gig... Unfortunately we land at 2pm the very same day. What time should we start queuing? PLEASE HELP :/
2:15?!

As soon as you can.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
If you land at 2, you have to go through border control, and depending where your plane lands also walk long ways inside the airport. Then you also need to make it into the city. I doubt you will arrive at the stadium before ca. 4 pm to be honest, which is already pretty late. But go there as fast as you can, the earlier you queue the better. :)

Vasundhara

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If you land at 2, you have to go through border control, and depending where your plane lands also walk long ways inside the airport. Then you also need to make it into the city. I doubt you will arrive at the stadium before ca. 4 pm to be honest, which is already pretty late. But go there as fast as you can, the earlier you queue the better. :)
Thats just terrible! :( We won't miss the show right? What time will Coldplay start playing? This is my life's dream.. can't miss it.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Thats just terrible! :( We won't miss the show right? What time will Coldplay start playing? This is my life's dream.. can't miss it.
Don't worry, you're definitely not gonna miss the show - Coldpay usually takes the stage around 9 pm !

ARushOfDreamsToMyHead

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I'm going on vacation in the Summer and as a part of a Christmas gift I got tickets to the show here.