Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

[2017-6-4] Coldplay to perform at One Love Manchester Benefit Concert

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Ok Chris did not look thrilled on that hug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Blue_Room

In a bulletproof vest
Coldplayer
Surprised Chris didn't shout "J!" at least once during the stream...

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Where is CP in the lineup?

Hedwig

A Head Full of Dreams
Coldplayer
Where is CP in the lineup?

I also noticed that Coldplay, Liam Gallagher and Justin Bieber were missing from the line up... I don't know why. Especially the first two since they were up there 1 minute ago.

Stephie

My heart is my gun
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This whole show. What a beautiful thing to happen. No matter what your opinion on the music - I thought all performers did a wonderful job. Ariana is a very strong woman. :heart:

Liam next to the "geography teacher" and his "beyond shit" looking bandmate in front of their "boring and ugly" fans. I guess love can truly conquer hate. :laughing: (Gotta love Liam even for his insults.)

gai

Staff member
i thought he did during Don't Look Back In Anger
he did. right before the guitar solo. and will got a shoutout during viva drum reference.

seriously though, time to eat my hat.. didn't think i'd ever see liam on the same stage with chris!

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This whole show. What a beautiful thing to happen. No matter what your opinion on the music - I thought all performers did a wonderful job. Ariana is a very strong woman. :heart:

Liam next to the "geography teacher" and his "beyond shit" looking bandmate in front of their "boring and ugly" fans. I guess love can truly conquer hate. :laughing: (Gotta love Liam even for his insults.)
Haa. Yeah, maybe Liam says it only to stir the pot. Maybe he really thinks so. But either way, it's big of him to put it aside to lend a hand for the sake of the concert.

TimeLordAdored

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Liam and Chris. Strange combo. Can't say I enjoyed that but loved Fix You and Something Just Like This. And the rainbow. Especially the rainbow.

Empy

Golden Arrow
Coldplayer
After tonight I REALLY hope Something Just Like This on the Kaleidoscope EP will be more like the live version. It's still nowhere near top Coldplay material, but the song sounds so much better with Jonny's guitar instead of the electronic Chainsmokers sounds in the instrumental choruses