[2017-7-11] Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh no! Still, you'll get a gift.

Finally got tickets. Stress over.

Now, what's the betting for a second date?

aaronm360

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Got tickets from GigsAndTours :cheesy:
Hoping for a second London date soon!

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Just got my ticket after a 20 min wait watching 2 sites. Ticketmaster came up first.
WooHoo !!!!!
Yes, I bet they pop in more dates now.

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This has turned into a very expensive few days :laugh4:

Worth it tho.

mayurshikotra

O
Coldplayer
im hoping tickets will still be available for 2nd day soon. Cant afford new tickets now (booked the hotel for 2nd night though)

mayurshikotra

O
Coldplayer
Hotel prices have shot up! i brought mine for £36 a night... its now gone up to £199 per night

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hotel prices have shot up! i brought mine for £36 a night... its now gone up to £199 per night
Good for you ! It's great when you beat the greedy money-grabbers. :laugh1: I like to think I got a bargain as I booked the hotel before I bought my concert ticket... haven't actually checked though.

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Good for you ! It's great when you beat the greedy money-grabbers. :laugh1: I like to think I got a bargain as I booked the hotel before I bought my concert ticket... haven't actually checked though.
I'm sure you have a bargain. [emoji4]
The prices of the hotels in Paris and Frankfurt where I booked (also in advance) have more than doubled too.

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
WOW !! Just checked and there's nothing left for the 1st concert night, but the 2nd night has shot up to £219 !! I paid £59 for my booking ! :dance: Ha Ha ! Chuffed.

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
We didn't, and there's nothing! Didn't want to have to come home after the first night just to have to come back again the next day!

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Are the xylobands free?
Yes - and the Love Buttons..... there are boxes of them as you go through the turnstiles. Well, that's if it's the same as this year's concerts. Who knows - things might change.