[2017-7-11] Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No, nothing yet. I'm sure I'd seen someone elsewhere say they thought the roof would be closed, but all the summer gigs I've been to there bar two has had the roof open.

Will be easier for them and their pyrotechnics/fireworks if the roof is open.

mutley74

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi everyone. Can't wait to see coldplay again! 3rd time for me.
My sister also wants to come with her hubby. If anyone knows has a spare ticket (or two) going please bear me in mind. (General standing so singles are fine)
Thanks [emoji4]

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Has anyone received their tickets yet?

mutley74

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No. As usual with these types of gigs I wouldn't expect to get them until about a month before

AHeadFullOfRhys

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Booking my ticket tonight through Seatwave and dread to think how much it'll cost. I've looked at Frankfurt and I'm already being set back £280 for those two nights!

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
My Wembley ticket didn't arrive until 2 days before the concert last summer ! I was having panic attacks !!!

wilkesy

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone local, or been to a gig there before, whats the parking like?
I'm coming over from Bristol on the morning of the Wednesday gig. Don't trust the trains. Never had one run smoothly between the two...

AHeadFullOfRhys

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone local, or been to a gig there before, whats the parking like?
I'm coming over from Bristol on the morning of the Wednesday gig. Don't trust the trains. Never had one run smoothly between the two...
I am coming all the way from West Norfolk on the trains. I intend to get there the day before as I am doing both nights! However if you're looking at driving I imagine the M4 will be rammed from the early afternoon. You can prebook your parking for the Principality here: https://www.ncp.co.uk/parking-solutions/venues/millennium-stadium

wilkesy

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ah nice, you legend!
I'll be driving over in the morning so should miss the traffic. It usually goes in the opposite direction.

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I'm coming down on the train from North Wales - fingers crossed for trouble-free journey. I'll be leaving early to allow for any delays.

mutley74

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If anyone has any spare tickets please let me know (level 1/pitch) looking for 1 or 2.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Really annoyed that there's no hotels available. Really hate getting the train back after a gig there.

tekjansen505

Sparks
Coldplayer
Seetickets had some GA available for the 12th this morning.

I do have a few questions though, I'll be coming from Australia... does anyone have their physical tickets yet? Wondering if the tickets have even been sent, since I'll be relying on resale sites, I'm worried about the dispatch dates of tickets since I might already be in the UK.

ALSO! I'm looking for VIP Standing for either night, does anyone know if they release a limited quantity of VIP closer to the date? Weighing up my options to try and get these cemented. I've already got my Paris ones but of course each ticketing agent does it differently.

Thanks!

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No tickets through yet. We never tend to get them sent until about 3-4 weeks before in the UK, although it can vary. I don't think they'll be posted out until May really.

tekjansen505

Sparks
Coldplayer
No tickets through yet. We never tend to get them sent until about 3-4 weeks before in the UK, although it can vary. I don't think they'll be posted out until May really.
Oh cool. Thanks! This makes my search a little more anxiety-ridden then haha

Courtney394

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi everyone! I've got a floor standing ticket for Cardiff on the 12th July. It will be my second Coldplay gig I went to see them at Wembley last July on the 19th. Just curious if anyone will also be going and standing this year as it's always nice to make friends whilst waiting outside! Thanks! [emoji4]