Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Got two tickets for this!!

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yep, got tickets for this as well. Really excited for next summer now.

aaronm360

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Does anybody have 1 spare standing ticket for this show that they are willing to sell for face value? Already got tickets for the first night! (-: So excited!

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Has anyone received their tickets yet?

ChrissiX

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anybody have 1 spare standing ticket for this show that they are willing to sell for face value? Already got tickets for the first night! (-: So excited!
I do, bought a standing ticket for this and then got tickets for New Jersey instead, so am just looking to get back what I paid.

AHeadFullOfRhys

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ordered my ticket last night from Seatwave, no idea when I will actually receive it!

ChrissiX

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If anyone is looking for a standing ticket for this show give me a shout, just looking to get back what I paid for it as I have now got tickets for New Jersey instead and as much as I would love to do both funds won't allow. Ticket isn't in hand, but I can forward the confirmation email and will mail ticket special delivery as soon as it is received, although Ticketmaster have emailed warning that this will be nearer the date of the show. Please save me from the hell of secondary ticket sites, I hate the ticket agencies profiting from people needing to make genuine sales!

wilkesy

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If anyone is looking for a standing ticket for this show give me a shout, just looking to get back what I paid for it as I have now got tickets for New Jersey instead and as much as I would love to do both funds won't allow. Ticket isn't in hand, but I can forward the confirmation email and will mail ticket special delivery as soon as it is received, although Ticketmaster have emailed warning that this will be nearer the date of the show. Please save me from the hell of secondary ticket sites, I hate the ticket agencies profiting from people needing to make genuine sales!
Did you sell these? I have a friend who might be interested.

tekjansen505

Sparks
Coldplayer
Thought I'd also post in here, I'm after a VIP ticket for either Cardiff night!

coldplayer00

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I finally booked my flights. Flying from Glasgow to Bristol though so hopefully easy enough to get to Cardiff

Unfortunately not staying in Cardiff either crazy prices ad fully booked. Have to stay outside Cardiff

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I finally booked my flights. Flying from Glasgow to Bristol though so hopefully easy enough to get to Cardiff

Unfortunately not staying in Cardiff either crazy prices ad fully booked. Have to stay outside Cardiff
No, we're going to have to get the train home after each night because there is absolutely nowhere to stay. My parents are going to drive back to Devon straight afterwards!

Well it's all getting very real now. My Tickets have arrived!
I'm really surprised! Didn't expect them for ages. Also surprised because the Tuesday tickets haven't been sent out at all yet. Weird order!!