Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

[2017-7-6] Coldplay To Perform At The Global Citizen Festival in Hamburg, Germany

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Ah, interesting! So they're giving out different kinds of benefits. Cool!
I wonder why, though. How many points do you have ? I just checked and I have 162, level "Champion" (!) :D

Stephie

My heart is my gun
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have 163 with level "Leader". Weird. :D

Stephie

My heart is my gun
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Some information to times etc.:

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/global-citizen-festival-hamburg-anreise-sicherheit/

According to this Coldplay are the first on, which I think is weird. Why have the main act go on first?
My guess is that they won't spend the night in Hamburg due to G20 and might fly out with their jet the same evening. Hamburg airport has restrictions and flights can only leave until 11 pm (restrictions are only lifted for government aircrafts).

Danceteacher

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Yes, that's what I thought also. I got another email today with a link that says something different though - Pre-show at 6pm followed by main act Coldplay:
Link

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I didn't get the VIP upgrade in the end because they didn't have enough for everyone... :(

Stephie

My heart is my gun
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Too bad. :(
I saw that on Ticketmaster they're also selling premium seats without the catering now for 129 €. (They could have given two of them to you - looks like they can't fill all the seats.)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Too bad. :(
I saw that on Ticketmaster they're also selling premium seats without the catering now for 129 €. (They could have given two of them to you - looks like they can't fill all the seats.)
I realized they had not been able to sell all the seats, but too bad they seem to have gone back on their decision and are trying to sell them like that now. :(

alohasteffi

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It seems that they have many tickets left, as I got an email from them today, stating that I can invite 2 more friends to the concert. I only have to add their name and Email online to a list. So if anyone is interested and wants to come tomorrow just pm me.

Danceteacher

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Got the same but as I already have a ticket it does not apply to me.
Weird: the festival is at Barclaycardarena but the email says to go to Volksparkstadion..I emailed them but did not get a resonse.

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
On my way ... in the airport I saw this gate

1499264208220.jpg

Not the one to Hamburg though. [emoji4]