Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-7-8] Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Last edited by a moderator:

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Finally I get to go to a Coldplay show :p

kylecoldplayer

Coldplaying Coldplayer 24/7
Coldplayer
Taking my whole family for this show! My parents are in the US still so I am inviting them to come to Ireland with me to see Coldplay! My entire family is mostly Irish in heritage so my mum has been wanting to visit Ireland again for a long time. And now she can.

Now I endure the "Coldwait" -- wait, did I invent that word? If yes, then I am a genius!

See you all next July!

Danceteacher

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I whish they would stop using ticketmaster. Got through today quite fast but when I was about to pay my 2 pitch 1 standing tickets were changed to 1 ticket Upper Tier including vertigo warning. What The Hell?? Of course did not buy and had to go back in the queue. Don't think I have a chance now.:mad:

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Reading on Twitter, sounds like Ticketmaster Ireland have been having a lot of issues this morning. I never understand how they can't get it right. It's not like this is the first time there's ever been a huge demand on tickets.

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Managed to get tickets!! Had 3 devices, 2 never made it past the waiting stage.

davywalsh7

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
gutted i didnt get tickets, wanted to bring my little brother to see them for the first time too :(
praying they add a second date but id imagine it would have been announced by now

Danceteacher

Up&Up
Coldplayer
The one venue where the tickets were hardest to get and then no additional date. I suppose that is due to Croke Park avalability but still very frustrating. :(

CiaranF

Politikian
Coldplayer
Hey guys,
I have three seats in a row in lower section 329. I am desperately looking for two standing section 1 or 3 and would be happy to discuss terms of a swap if anyone is interested. Not too long to go now, I'm so excited!
Thanks!

Emmett

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
When the tickets went on sale, I rejected the 2 seats Ticketmaster offered me to try to get pitch tickets... and missed out... so if anyone has 1 spare ticket (or 2), please let me know. :) Thank you!

Pauli363

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Has anyone received their Dublin gig tickets from Tmaster yet?
just wondering

Last edited by a moderator: