[21-Mar-2014] Coldplay @ Sony Pictures Studios, Los Angeles, USA

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Selling a poster for $600 is just as pathetic.
I know. I would have loved a poster. They were cool. But the buttons were a give away to everyone Friday and Saturday, not Sunday. I wonder if people think the signatures are real and not copies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kspillers2

Coldplay Traveler
Coldplayer
After Saturdays amazing show I wouldn't sell my Ghost Stories buttons for any price...but I am willing to take offers on the 1/2 eaten (but very delish) giant chocolate chip cookie they gave us after the Sunday show.

As the day-old left overs have been wrapped in a napkin in my carry-on luggage I am willing to let go of it for the discounted price of 100.00...

PM me any and all offers!

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
After Saturdays amazing show I wouldn't sell my Ghost Stories buttons for any price...but I am willing to take offers on the 1/2 eaten (but very delish) giant chocolate chip cookie they gave us after the Sunday show.

As the day-old left overs have been wrapped in a napkin in my carry-on luggage I am willing to let go of it for the discounted price of 100.00...

And I will throw in the wrapper from my cookie.

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
I think it is a slap in the face to Coldplay that people are selling the buttons and the note. It was a way of saying thank you to the audience and people are trying to sell it. Rude in my opinion.

gotcheese2768

Erick
Coldplayer

And I will throw in the wrapper from my cookie.

I'll take it ladies!

Comicforce

Elephant
Coldplayer
Oh that makes me sad. It's clear that not the entire audience were real fans.

Hey if the chocolate cookie was half eaten by Chris, then you'd be on for a deal lol !

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I think Gwyneth would kill Chris if he ate even a crumb of that cookie ;)

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

TimeIsOnYourSide

moving to mars....
Coldplayer
And another thing, this album is entirely about "heart beats". He kept beating at his chest. A lot of the songs were heavily about love. His wife was behind me and he kept looking up to her and pointing to her and she was laughing and smiling right back at him. The album is sweet and to the point. Love and heart beats.
well this one hurts today

edward_kingdom

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can anyone confirm if this is how the new sounds sounded like in the shows in LA?
[video=youtube;cU9B2gC2LNM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU9B2gC2LNM&list=UUhlT7XwGvLIypbG28CsHaTw[/video]

edward_kingdom

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So, this one is also fake?
[video=youtube;x_ORgeAViKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ORgeAViKA&list=UUhlT7XwGvLIypbG28CsHaTw[/video]

I mean, it doesn't have to be exactly that way, since it's instrumental, but I'm talking about the rhythm... I have a friend who went to the LA shows but she is not good at remembering... :)

edward_kingdom

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If there was a leak, it wouldn't be on youtube
Yes, I know that! :)... I just thought it was the Piano Instrumental interpretation of someone who went to the shows and has a very deep knowledge about music that he could remind the songs, or made notes or I dunno...

But I can wait for the album anyways. I've done before, I actually love that process of discovering every new thing Coldplay unveils thru the time until the date is reached!

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I can't believe this was 2 years ago. Ghost Stories has a special meaning for me and reading the reviews makes me appreciate it more