[21-Nov-2012] Coldplay @ Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane, Australia

coldplay36

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
OMG I can't believe it yet, but I won a trip (all included!) to Australia to see Coldplay in Brisbane ! I'm coming from France. See you there next wednesday !! xx

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
From earlier today:

natascha mirosch
Okay this is the coolest thing EVER.am at the gym which is at Suncorp stadium&Coldplay are rehearsing on the other side of a door. LOUD.

link

wabbit

Tweet Reader.
Coldplayer
from earlier:

ShaneDoherty_9 Shane Doherty
That's some set. @coldplay getting ready for Brisbane show tomorrow night pic.twitter.com/CO77xnuM

jeremyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
^aahh look at them ,here i'm freezing my ass off, and they're just laying on the grass with their shorts and t-shirts! that's not fair :angry:

postcards

~Lucia~
Coldplayer
I take it, there is some time before the show starts? :lol: I logged in to catch the show and it's hours away. :D

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
^aahh look at them ,here i'm freezing my ass off, and they're just laying on the grass with their shorts and t-shirts! that's not fair :angry:
Same here, it's 3°C outside right now LOLFAIL :dead:

funkenstein

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was thinking exactly the same thing!:lol: I live in NSW near Canberra and I'm dressed in winter :(