Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

22-Dec-08: O2 Arena, Dublin - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos (NEW DATE)

JENNY34

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I managed to get two tickets yesterday in Block F, might sell them if anyone is interested.

JENNY34

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sorry, just realised they are for the 21st December not 22nd. They are in Block F Numbers 160 and 161.

c4e

Sweet Secretariat!
Coldplayer
hmmm, thats a sunday right? well it all depends on whether i have exams on the monday or not, god i hope not.

are numbers 160 and 161 on the lower tier, do you know? (they're like colour-coded on the seating charts for the o2 i think...)

oh yes! and the all-important question, what price are you selling them at?

alohomora713

Needs Tickets for Dublin.
Coldplayer
In Need Of Tickets

Hey kids,

Welcome to a new post of someone desperately begging for two tickets for any of the dates :(

I was on holiday when they announced the Dublin date and by the time I came back they were sold out.

Was having a look on eBay and theyre going for astronomical amounts of money, and being a lowly student I can't afford any of those prices.

So, does anyone have two or know of someone who's looking to get rid of theirs and impart them to someone who's been a fan since the beginning?

Im desperate to see the lads in Dublin again, saw them in Marlay before and they were fcuking class.

Anyways, cheers for reading my pathetic rant :) Any help is very much obliged.

Cheers

clixxx

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone hav any spare tickets to sell for either date?????

Brian Power

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
wanted tickets

I would be greatful if anyone has 2 tickets for either show. I will wait and pray every night and view this page everyday until something turns up.

davedub16

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yeh me too i tried to get tiks on the phone but cudnt get through im sick because i always go see coldplay if you have tiks let me know please?

davedub16

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
and i was meant to get 4 one for me my girlfriend and my 2 mates so a lot of unhappy people but 2 would do please

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
Charity will be main star of opening night

O2 FIRST: Boyzone

The very first show for the sensational new O2 arena in Dublin can finally be revealed.

The Herald can exclusively announce that the honour will go to the Childline Concert on December 16.

The event will feature a host of pop acts including Boyzone, Shayne Ward, Scouting for Girls, The Script, Alphabeat and The Saturdays.

The first gig at the amazing new 13,000 capacity venue that has replaced the Point Depot had been subject to intense speculations for months.

Glorious

U2, Oasis and even Britney Spears had all been mooted as being the first act to play the venue, so it comes as a huge surprise that promoters have opted for the Childline Concert.

However, insiders have told the Herald that the charity event was "a glorious dress rehearsal opportunity" to ensure that the new venue will be "up to scratch".

Priced at €40 each, Childline tickets will go on sale next Thursday, November 13, at 9am and concert promoters are expecting them to sell out fast.

Although those who don't manage to get a ticket will still get a sneak preview of the multimillion-euro venue with the concert being televised on RTE 2 on Friday December 19 at 7pm.

Since the first concert was held in 1997, Childline has benefited to the tune of €2.5m and the children's charity will receive €400,000 alone from 2008's concert.

Thanks

According to a representative of the charity: "Childline would like to thank all parties involved with the concert including the artists, organisers and The O2 Dublin, who are generously giving their services and time free of charge on this historic opening night of the O2 arena.

"Their involvement will contribute significantly to ensuring that every child who contacts Childline will be heard," they added.

Meanwhile Mike Adamson, CEO of The O2, Dublin said: "We are very excited and find it fitting that the Cheerios Childline Concert, a major charity event, will be unveiling The O2 Dublin.

"We are looking forward to the concert and everyone enjoying the fabulous new facilities on the night," he added.

Following the much anticipated Childline concert, Kings of Leon will play the impressive arena on December 19 while Coldplay will take to the stage on December 21 and 22.

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/charity-will-be-main-star-of-opening-night-1527155.html

Denise

Errr..what? yup PoC sucks
Coldplayer
Nope, it should be John Hopkins and The High Wire as far as I know :thinking:

emmettU2

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i have two tickets for sale at cost price for this gig... the seats are block M... comes to 122.30 euro for the two... send me a pm if you're interested!

bohs man

The Dubliner!
Coldplayer
I have 2 tics for Monday 22nd of December show. Unfortunately my sister can't make it now. Depending on the seats available I'd like to swap one of my tickets for the 22nd for a ticket on Sunday 21st.

The tickets I have are Block C, Row 31, Seats 73/74.

uwwedoogie

I'm swallowed in the sea
Coldplayer
im going now! see you all there... havent looked at the setlists so hopefully different from when i saw them in Boston in august!