22-Jul-09: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Houston, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setli

jenflor

Give me love over this...
Coldplayer
*favorites all of jen's videos*

in the second one there when someone (was it you?) called Guy's name did he give a little nod? :wacky:

and that jonny bit....:dead:
Yeah, Lauren... that was me! :D And yes, he did nod!!! I can't remember if it was that same time or before, but he also turned in our direction and had this HUGE gorgeous smile! :wacky:

mrman78

M A R C U S
Coldplayer
A few more vids:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU19R6_wD8k"]YouTube - Coldplay The Woodlands-Houston: 22nd July, 2009 - Violet Hill[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz22AcvMSIA"]YouTube - Coldplay The Woodlands-Houston: 22nd July, 2009 - Chris getting Will to judge 'Yellow'[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgjAkekwZ9M"]YouTube - Coldplay The Woodlands-Houston: 22nd July, 2009 - Viva La Vida Intro[/ame]

*Perrine*

♪♫
Coldplayer

ImLovingGuyBerryman

poopity poop
Coldplayer
Yeah, Lauren... that was me! :D And yes, he did nod!!! I can't remember if it was that same time or before, but he also turned in our direction and had this HUGE gorgeous smile! :wacky:
gahhh im so jealous :bomb:
a big beautiful smile :wacky:

Didn't you try to touch them as they walked in front of you ? :wacko:
:lol: that's what i would have done
in fact that's what i DID do in San Antonio :shy:

*Perrine*

♪♫
Coldplayer
Yes Lauren I'd totally have done that !!!
Unfortunately at my show the space between the front row and the stage was too large, and I didn't react fast enough :sick:

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Great review Angie. Have a great time tonight. I'm still thinking about Tampa...

Mikejpss

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I read your blog. You are "ate up with it" just like my group! The costume was a fantastic idea,wish I had thought of that. But then had I wore it, people would KNOW I was crazy- a 56 yo man in a costume as such ...whehhhh:D
We had 2 rooms at the Marriott, had we known you were in the parking lot sweltering in the heat, you could have chilled with us. My daughters and grand daughter would have liked that. Maybe next time?
:)
We made the last Houton show in November 08, made the New Orleans show last month and the Woodlands last Wednesday. They were all great shows, but forced to choose one- I'd take Houston this week. Only downside was the heat. You blog is great, sorry to ramble on. ;)

mrman78

M A R C U S
Coldplayer
@ Angie, great review for both shows and thanks for the mention, ha. That was so funny about Amadou and Mariam! :lol:

ImLovingGuyBerryman

poopity poop
Coldplayer
Aww, you should have come over and said hello!! :D
ah you know i totally would have! :wink: but i was stuck with my mom and my friend was with me. and im pretty sure my mom wouldnt be comfortable with me going over to random people to say hi to them, and then would be even MORE uncomfortable if i told her i knew them from the internet :stunned: although my friend wouldnt have cared.
but by coldplay's next tour i'll be in college and surely be able to go to them without anyone, or with someone who wouldnt care.

venuslovebug2

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi all,

I finally posted my reviews of the show (did a Dallas/Houston combo) on my blog at www.austingirlmusicguide.com. I reviewed Kitty, Daisy and Lewis and Amadou & Mariam as well and posted pics from the Dallas show (we were really far from the stage in Houston, so the pics aren't too great). Hope you check it out! :)

Coldplayer11

Coldplayer11 aka Rene Jr.
Coldplayer

DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER SEEING THAT GUY? ^

Such an exciting time. my first coldplay concert and my first ever concert :D

rocking out to my Mom. like i said earlier, i ditched the C-stage to sing Viva La Vida and Lost! with my Mom :D

this is the closest i got to the main stage
i do believe that the girl in yellow thats in the pit is a member here at coldplaying.com.
idk if she is or not but i saw her walking out to the concession stands and i asked my mom and dad if i could go talk to her but they said no cause i could freak her out -_-

2+ hours til the show starts and i know where the C-stage is at. pretty obvious. :)

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I read your blog. You are "ate up with it" just like my group! The costume was a fantastic idea,wish I had thought of that. But then had I wore it, people would KNOW I was crazy- a 56 yo man in a costume as such ...whehhhh:D
We had 2 rooms at the Marriott, had we known you were in the parking lot sweltering in the heat, you could have chilled with us. My daughters and grand daughter would have liked that. Maybe next time?
:)
We made the last Houton show in November 08, made the New Orleans show last month and the Woodlands last Wednesday. They were all great shows, but forced to choose one- I'd take Houston this week. Only downside was the heat. You blog is great, sorry to ramble on. ;)
Pfffff I'm sure no one would have noticed that cape. :p

@ Angie, great review for both shows and thanks for the mention, ha. That was so funny about Amadou and Mariam! :lol:
I missed Amadouuuuuuuuuuuuu in Alpine. They needed to have Amadou and Elbow and dropped DK&L!
There are already butterflies in the grass. :lol:

Mikejpss

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If anyone has a video of the group on B stage, please post it?!?!?!
Trying to find one ,my grand daughter may possibly be in it and I would like to preserve it for the future. Thanks if you can help. :D
(we were positioned one level down -in the walkway- from the stage. )

mrman78

M A R C U S
Coldplayer
If anyone has a video of the group on B stage, please post it?!?!?!
Trying to find one ,my grand daughter may possibly be in it and I would like to preserve it for the future. Thanks if you can help. :D
(we were positioned one level down -in the walkway- from the stage. )
I have a good chunk of it recorded, but I was near the main stage so it's far away and the sound is kind of crap... I doubt you'll be able to see anyone, but here they are just in case you want a look:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fTrbG2l5sw"]YouTube - Coldplay The Woodlands-Houston: 22nd July, 2009: Exit to B-Stage and God Put A Smile Upon Your Face[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0S_0axrcEU"]YouTube - Coldplay The Woodlands-Houston: 22nd July, 2009: The Hardest Part (Chris)[/ame]

luckygirl1791

Coldplayer
Coldplayer

DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER SEEING THAT GUY? ^

Such an exciting time. my first coldplay concert and my first ever concert :D

rocking out to my Mom. like i said earlier, i ditched the C-stage to sing Viva La Vida and Lost! with my Mom :D

this is the closest i got to the main stage
i do believe that the girl in yellow thats in the pit is a member here at coldplaying.com.
idk if she is or not but i saw her walking out to the concession stands and i asked my mom and dad if i could go talk to her but they said no cause i could freak her out -_-

2+ hours til the show starts and i know where the C-stage is at. pretty obvious. :)
Hey!! That's me! In the crazy yellow shirt! I'm Luisa *shakes hands* You could've come talked to me, I wouldn't have been freaked out :) Actually I met up with Brenda, a fellow Coldplaying member (yellow745 I think it is?..) at the gates before the show. She's the one next to the girl in the blue shirt next to me.

I wanted to find fellow Coldplayers as well, but I didn't see anyone else with crazy t-shirt/costumes :( Maybe they were dressed normally? Ah, well.

Btw LOVE your shirt! :)

sa_spurs_tx

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Here's some video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lReogvXLfis"]YouTube - Coldplay - Viva la Vida Woodlands Houston 7/22/09[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEGDfpKxcoo"]YouTube - Coldplay - Lovers In Japan Woodlands Houston 7/22/09[/ame]

Mikejpss

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have a good chunk of it recorded, but I was near the main stage so it's far away and the sound is kind of crap... I doubt you'll be able to see anyone, but here they are just in case you want a look:

YouTube - Coldplay The Woodlands-Houston: 22nd July, 2009: Exit to B-Stage and God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

YouTube - Coldplay The Woodlands-Houston: 22nd July, 2009: The Hardest Part (Chris)
Thanx for the effort, but its not happenin. Too far away. Great video's b/t/way. :)