23-Jul-08: Chicago - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [original date 04-aug]

kspillers2

Coldplay Traveler
Coldplayer
I will gladly take the credit!:lol:

Nice sig update by the way...you show ho!
Yeah, I was so excited that I have a towel w/ Chrissy sweat and DNA! that I thanked you instead of Angie so I pm'd her an apology.....Anyway thanks to all girls that I think are the only ones who can relate to my cp obsession.... Also, I thought was weird that Jonny went to the "wrong" side during IMP. Chris was over by us going " uh, Jon, wtf?" and even sort of said "whatever" under his breath and now I'm sure it was on purpose. He's even standing sideways on the catwalk facing your sign.

melanieau

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Yeah, I was so excited that I have a towel w/ Chrissy sweat and DNA! that I thanked you instead of Angie so I pm'd her an apology.....Anyway thanks to all girls that I think are the only ones who can relate to my cp obsession.... Also, I thought was weird that Jonny went to the "wrong" side during IMP. Chris was over by us going " uh, Jon, wtf?" and even sort of said "whatever" under his breath and now I'm sure it was on purpose. He's even standing sideways on the catwalk facing your sign.

:D<<<<<this is me ever since that day!

L

LiquidSky

which means by the time Manchester comes along, I'd have a sign the length of the arena :p

need to think of some ideas now!!

Member of Coldplaying.com's Phil Fan Club

Hands Off Chicago, Phil Belongs to Manchester!
I like the Hands Off Chicago, Phil Belongs to Manchester.

Hey where is the video where Chris sees the banner?:idea2:

melanieau

Coldplayer
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C3fpqubdUw[/media]

:cool:

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Look in the Gallery, any pics Ian finds either pro or from fans usually get put up in there.

KissesBirds

Jonny's Lori
Coldplayer
My first ever YouTube video! Yeeeeeaaahhh!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dG-GUvNv3w[/media]

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
For some reason I want to suck my thumb when I watch that. :thinking:

kspillers2

Coldplay Traveler
Coldplayer
Hey mel, here's my kid holding up the sign to Chris....it said Viva La Coldplay...I know, not very creative, but it did the trick ( my 11 yr old just about peed her pants when Chris gave it the thumbs up...

melanieau

Coldplayer
Hey mel, here's my kid holding up the sign to Chris....it said Viva La Coldplay...I know, not very creative, but it did the trick ( my 11 yr old just about peed her pants when Chris gave it the thumbs up...
COOL! Great pic! I saw your sign over there!!! I wish I had known it was you over there!!:cool:

kspillers2

Coldplay Traveler
Coldplayer
I think I told you my husband spotted yall on the second night when we were on the other side of the arena and said "there's those Jonny-crazy girls you told me about!"
If they come back close to Chicago for an additional tour leg yall have to road trip it again. You can school us on the proper way to create a meet & greet. We could bring our kids as bait! There is no way they would ignore their most adorable little fans right. Yup, a true fan. Not opposed to pimping out my children for an autograph.

melanieau

Coldplayer
don't forget about Lori! Without her car we would've been NOWHERE!!!!

kspillers2

Coldplay Traveler
Coldplayer
Those are some gorgeous pictures Meredith! I'm jealous because I forgot my camera on BOTH nights, ....Thank god some people keep it together enough before the show to remember important stuff... (and are nice enough to take the time to post) Thanx