[23-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

JillyBlue

Performer, Coldplay Choir
Coldplayer
Btw, sorry if this was already mentioned.. But did anyone notice Chris change shirts in the middle?!

I was dying because I kept screaming 'Take your shirt off' in-between all the songs as a joke, and then next thing you know he was doing it. Hahahaha.

I've never noticed him doing that before, but I've also never been in the 2nd row before.. so I've probably missed it in the past.
Yes, he changed in front of the crowd (back to us) just before going out to the X stage. He also changed somewhere on the way to the C stage. He did this both nights.

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
ANother friend here in Kingston went Monday and posted this on my wall Thought I'd share with you guys.

randomnames

It's such a perfect day
Coldplayer
Here are some of the videos I took, enjoy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtCPBDdfoCk"]Hurts Like Heaven - Coldplay (live at the ACC July 23 2012) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNRUCyNWj3s"]In My Place (clip) - Coldplay [live at the ACC, July 23 2012] - YouTube[/ame]

torontogirl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've uploaded some of my photos to the gallery. Here's one of my favourites. I will try to upload more later.

EDIT: hmm, how can I post it in full size? I'm new to posting images and clearly I don't know what I'm doing. Full size image is available in the Live Photos Gallery

butterflygirl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've uploaded some of my photos to the gallery. Here's one of my favourites. I will try to upload more later.

EDIT: hmm, how can I post it in full size? I'm new to posting images and clearly I don't know what I'm doing. Full size image is available in the Live Photos Gallery
Wow, just WOW!!!!!! That is an awesome picture!

torontogirl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Finally figured out how to post these in full size :smug:

I am so glad I was able to bring my DSLR with me that day!

alexis16

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
How were you able to bring a DSLR? I thought they weren't allowed?!

RandaG.

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
You could if it had a lens shorter than 75mm. Some old lady from floor security gave me a hard Time once inside but I just ignored her. :sneaky:
People should do that more often!! :lol: These pictures are going up on my wall :dance: