23-Jun-08: New York - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

bdevil89

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Verification reply for msg concert

Hey, I've used the search function to find a thread about this, but have been unsuccessful, I remembered somebody else writing about this earlier though,

has anyone received a verification email reply for the msg concert. I received one from the brixton academy contest, but not the msg concert. Thanks for all your help,

Viva La Vida

BostonSportsTD

If you can hold on....
Coldplayer
haha no one has posted here yet because we are all still dying to know if we won! :p anyone feeling lucky?

Pseudonym

Why She Loves Me?
Coldplayer
^who the fuck are you, nopq952?

Anyway yes Ive gotten a response email

owenrees_73

The Celestial Empire
Coldplayer
when do we find out if we won or not, anyone know? I wonder how many people entered, and how many "winners" there will be

Montreal

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
As I said earlier, I can bet you that everyone who participate in this contest will win

:)

airieslady

Planet_CP_Alltheistic
Coldplayer
I booked a hotel next to MSG, when I entered! I am optimistic, but did not book flight yet... waiting on the JUne 5th, common June 5th damn it! Not too much time to get a decent flight! I need to know! :furious3: :bomb: :juggle: :mad:

dmare

big fan
Coldplayer
As I said earlier, I can bet you that everyone who participate in this contest will win

:)
i hope so but the fine print says only 3500 people will win a pair of tickets....

but then again that mean that only 7,000 people will see Coldplay at MSG... and that number seems suspiciously low.:thinking:

heyyyohhh

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
June 5th..ahhh...one more week..!
I really hope I'm one of the lucky ones!:wink3:

gvargas

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
Hey, I've used the search function to find a thread about this, but have been unsuccessful, I remembered somebody else writing about this earlier though,

has anyone received a verification email reply for the msg concert. I received one from the brixton academy contest, but not the msg concert. Thanks for all your help,

Viva La Vida
I didn't get a verification e-mail...I was wondering this too.

lax333

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If you do happen to win, does anyone know how many tickets you get? Do you only get one ticket for yourself?

DawniD11

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
One of my best friends got her verification email...She lives in NYC - and I see a few other did as well that are from NYC...

I thought the date was June 5th that people would know so i'm not sure...

Trying to find a flight to make it!

berrywoman

I am screaming underneath
Coldplayer
One of my best friends got her verification email...She lives in NYC - and I see a few other did as well that are from NYC...

I thought the date was June 5th that people would know so i'm not sure...

Trying to find a flight to make it!
I think June 5th is the Today Show gig.... not sure...

but the free MSG show is June 23rd.... I won tickets as well! :nice:

airieslady

Planet_CP_Alltheistic
Coldplayer
The date of notification was originally June 5... still optimistic!

ATLgal

uberfan
Coldplayer
My husband, who lives in NYC, got notification 2 days ago that he won a pair of tickets. Sadly, we are living apart this year for work reasons. I live in NH and did not get notification. I can't wait! Woohoo!! MSG!!

halokiti

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Any idea of how the seating setup is going to be? I'm too short for floor, not that I'll complain about free coldplay tickets.

jo_saw_sparks

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
is there a list of winners on the coldplay site somewhere? i'm super paranoid about possibly winning and not getting my email until after its too late lol

berrywoman

I am screaming underneath
Coldplayer
The today show gig is June 27...

Congrats on winning. See you at MSG!
righty-o then!!! I thought it was later in the month... :)

good then... see you there!

Viva La Coldplay!

CircusFreak

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm going to be in NYC that day because I'm going to both pearl jam shows the next days after. I guess since I'm from PA I won't get picked :(