[23-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX, USA

ColinM

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So far on this tour they have been performing their acoustics on the X portion of the stage. I have not seen them use a C-Stage on this tour thus far. However, tonight is their first show back in the U.S. so they may have changed something. I just find it unlikely.

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
C-stage will probably be in section 111 or 112.

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Can it rain inside the American Airlines Arena? It just wouldn't be a Coldplay show without the rain. WC

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
have fun tonite everyone!

Technicolour TX

Adventures of a Lifetime
Coldplayer
anyone want to try and meet before the concert, tomorrow?
Sounds good to me. We might eat somewhere on the strip within the American Airlines Center for dinner. There is a great pizza place within there (Neo Pizza), Hard Rock Cafe, House of Blues, etc. If anyone has ideas post them here so we can all say hi before the show :D

There's also a little place called "Shooters" just outside the AA strip (facing the back) to have a drink afterwards.

If anyone sees Chris Martin, please let him know I'm begging him to sing at my wedding and I'll be his personal slave for life. It will help me keep in good standing with my future Misses....

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
Sounds good to me. We might eat somewhere on the strip within the American Airlines Center for dinner. There is a great pizza place within there (Neo Pizza), Hard Rock Cafe, House of Blues, etc. If anyone has ideas post them here so we can all say hi before the show :D

There's also a little place called "Shooters" just outside the AA strip (facing the back) to have a drink afterwards.

If anyone sees Chris Martin, please let him know I'm begging him to sing at my wedding and I'll be his personal slave for life. It will help me keep in good standing with my future Misses....
I went to Hard Rock Cafe yesterday. It was fine. House of Blues was closed since there was a private event. Neo Pizza sounds fine. I guess we should set up meeting place and time!

l0wxo2

I Saw Sparks
Coldplayer
Excited for round 2 tonight! Last night was unforgettable.

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
Mark P ‏@CleverReMark
I find it funny that one one of the hottest days of the year in Dallas, there is a #ColdPlay concert. #MeteorologicalIrony

:lol: