24/25-Oct-2009: Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA [Chris Martin only]

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
I love the shoe tying one :nice:

Were Gwen and Chris actually hanging out or was she just sitting by him?

I just remember that story he tells about meeting her and then bursting into tears :lol:

Caroline

Be A Bright Red Rose
Coldplayer

I just remember that story he tells about meeting her and then bursting into tears :lol:
She was just sitting there for a minute with Kingston. At one point she let him go and he ran over to where all the guitars are stored and Chris just started laughing and his nanny ran and grabbed him.

Caroline

Be A Bright Red Rose
Coldplayer
No Problem!!!!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT0LVk6oSos"]YouTube - Chris Martin- Viva La Vida (Part 1)[/ame]

dry_pretzels

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I could be wrong, but I think Chris played Scott Joplin's "Maple Leaf Rag", not "The Entertainer" (the music that segues into "Viva la Vida").

Caroline

Be A Bright Red Rose
Coldplayer
Uhhh I don't know the names of what he would have played besides the obvious well known songs.

dry_pretzels

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Agh. Sorry, Ian. I just sent you a private message that basically repeated my previous post. Please ignore it.

jelynch2

CPer Momma
Coldplayer
Thanks, everyone! Pics and vids on both threads are AWESOME!!! Wish I coulda been there. But glad you all were there to capture it! :D

scusi

So I waited for you.
Coldplayer
Thanks for everything you've collected, beautiful photos, recordings and reviews :)

Sabrina

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
wow awesome thanks thanks soooo much for photos and videos :kiss:
Chris looks very cool OmG I love this man :)

*Perrine*

♪♫
Coldplayer
Hey, you guys I just got back and it was amazing! I took a ton of pics and got lost? and viva la vida recorded. I spotted Chris right when I got into my seat because he was watching Gavin Rossdale perform! He kept looking at me because I was wearing a Coldplay shirt! I'm uploading my pics right now and will upload the vids to youtube! Chris was very charming and said he was wearing his beanie because he had a disastrous hair cut and he said balloon boy was under there and they had interviews to do haha. I got it recorded when he talked about how all parents have thought about putting their kids in a balloon. I have a picture of Gwen Stefani, Kingston (her son) and Chris all sitting together watching that is so cute!
Awesome awesome story !
Glad you had this quite intimate moment with him :p

What he said was indeed really funny, but wtf did happen to his hair ? Must be a real garbage :lol:

Thanks for your great pics and videos !

l0wxo2

I Saw Sparks
Coldplayer
awesome pictures, thanks for sharing! I wish I could have been there.

kspillers2

Coldplay Traveler
Coldplayer

What story Mich?.........do you remember where you read it?

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
Video of Yellow from the Bridge School Benefit
October 28, 2009 4:45 pm
Watch Chris performing Yellow alongside Davide Rossi

Good afternoon. As previously announced, Chris performed at Neil Young's annual Bridge School Benefit in San Francisco last weekend. We stumbled upon this great video of his Yellow performance with Viva collaborator Davide Rossi on YouTube, so we thought we'd share it with you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POQA-CaT8fw"]YouTube - Chris Martin "Yellow" Acoustic Bridge School Benefit 2009[/ame]

If you'd like to make a donation towards the Bridge School's work for the communicative and educational development of children with severe speech and physical impairments, then please click here.

Anchorman

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=544