18 Speed Of Sound
19 Clocks
20 Fix You
21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

-----------------

2012 European Stadium Tour announced
9 December 2011 8:00 am
Coldplay to play 13 new dates in 9 countries

Good morning. Following yesterday's North American tour announcement, we're pleased to unveil Coldplay's European stadium dates for summer 2012. The dates announced so far are as follows, with pre-sale and general links provided (all times given are local times):

MAY
18 Porto, Portugal - Dragao Stadium - On sale 10 December at 9am here
22 Nice, France - Stade Charles Herman / Nikaia - On sale 16 December at 10am here / AMEX pre-sale 13 December at 10 am here
24 Turin, Italy - Olympic Stadium - On sale 14 December at 10am here / AMEX pre-sale 12 December at 9am here
26 Zurich, Switzerland - Letzigrund - On sale 13 December at 8am here / Pre-sale 12 December at 8am here

AUGUST
28 Copenhagen, Denmark - Parken Stadium - On sale 14 December at 10am here / Pre-sale 12 December at 10am (links TBA)
30 Stockholm, Sweden - Olympic Stadium - On sale 14 December at 9am here / AMEX pre-sale 10 December at 9am here

SEPTEMBER
02 Paris, France - Stade de France - On sale 16 December at 10am here / AMEX pre-sale 13 December at 10am here
04 Cologne, Germany - Rheinenergie Stadium - On sale 12 December at 9am here / Pre-sale 10 December at 9am here
06 The Hague, Netherlands - Malieveld - On sale 16 December at 10am here / AMEX pre-sale 10 December at 10am here
12 Munich, Germany - Olympiastadion - On sale 12 December at 9am here / Pre-sale 10 December at 9am here
14 Leipzig, Germany - Red Bull Stadium - On sale 12 December at 9am here / Pre-sale 10 December at 9am here
16 Prague, Czech Republic - Slavia Eden Stadium - On sale 15 December at 10am (link TBA)
22 Hannover, Germany - AWD Arena - On sale 12 December at 9am here / Pre-sale 10 December at 9am here

Anchorman

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=874

Denise

Errr..what? yup PoC sucks
Coldplayer
Prices:

Tribuna Ovest Numerata/West Stands (reserved seats) 60€ + presale
Prato Gold/Golden Circle 70€ + presale
Prato/GA 55€ + presale
Tribuna Est Numerata/East Stands (reserved seats) 55€ + presale
Curva Numerata/(have no idea how to translate it, it's the curved part in front of the stage, reserved seats) 45€ + presale
Terzo Livello Non Numerato/Third Level (unreserved seats) 36€ + presale

there's no map on Ticketone website yet

edit: there's a typo in the title, it's Olympic :wink:

dadedade

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
There was a rumor about a possible concert in SanSiro Stadium, Milan..
Looking at the live calendar, i can't see how they insert this possible concert into their schedule, so... was this deleted? Does anyone know anything?

Denise

Coldplayer
the rumoured date collides with the North American tour, so forget about it, plus Live Nation Italy said this is the only date here, so if they're not doing another EU leg next winter, this will be the only date for the entire Mylo Xylotour :disappointed:

yuls

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm really surprised-not to say really upset-by the tour dates and the choice of places.
I still can't believe they won't play in Rome, AGAIN. Anyway, if we have to go to Turin, then be it.

dadedade

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm really surprised-not to say really upset-by the tour dates and the choice of places.
I still can't believe they won't play in Rome, AGAIN. Anyway, if we have to go to Turin, then be it.
You're right, this time I was expecting a date in Rome or in the south of Italy.
Well, for me this date in Turin is not so bad as i'm from Padova :)

Edit: thanks Denise, i'll forward your reply to my ANNOYING friends who are telling me NOT to buy for Turin and to wait for San Siro.
Screw them :D

Denise

Coldplayer
Got my ticket thanks to a friend with AMEX...and :uhoh: golden circle tickets for the presale are already sold out

_green eyes_

Lost!
Coldplayer
Got my ticket thanks to a friend with AMEX...and :uhoh: golden circle tickets for the presale are already sold out
How does that Amex presale work? You have to type in a name or what? I'm new with all of that. Help :(

And yes, those golden circle tickets are selling out fast (german shows also sold out). I'll try to get mine for Paris show. :cry:

Denise

Coldplayer
AMEX is a credit card, so you need to own one to buy them in the presale, when you get to the payment page American Express is the only credit card accepted

_green eyes_

Lost!
Coldplayer
AMEX is a credit card, so you need to own one to buy them in the presale, when you get to the payment page American Express is the only credit card accepted
I know it's a credit card. :D
I'm just curious about the presale procedure.
Oh, and what's the price for golden cirlce tickets?
Sorry for the confusion, I 'm a bit shocked with the EU tour dates since I have only found out about them this morning.

Denise

Coldplayer
Golden circle tickets are 80,5€, than the final price depends whether you want it to be shipped to you or collect it at the venue. Shipment in Italy is 9,99€ by courier, but as far as I know it's a lot more expensive to foreign countries and there's no print-at-home option :/

axe

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Then totally 90 for a gold stand? This is insane. I'm really angry. This think of the gold is really stupid. Really.

yuls

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Then totally 90 for a gold stand? This is insane. I'm really angry. This think of the gold is really stupid. Really.
me too. and disappointed. don't know if I'll get the tickets, because 90 euros for a standing place is crazy, and if you get the others standing, you won't see a thing since you'll have 5000 people in front of you. And I don't like being seated at a concert. I really don't know what to do.

Denise

Coldplayer
Come sempre più se ne prendono assieme, meglio si dividono le spese di spedizione, prendendone 4 sono 87,36€ per l'esattezza (che è poi il prezzo del pit negli USA che ho pagato nel 2009).
La zona gold c'è in alcuni stati e in altri no, in Germania, Italia e Repubblica Ceca più o meno costa uguale (Germania sono tipo 6€ in più), in Portogallo e Svizzera molto di più, ma vai a capire il criterio :shrug:

Denise

Coldplayer
It sold out in basically 15 minutes, a few tickets were popping out once in a while but they were gone after a second.

Though I'm sure ticketone didn't make all the tickets available..at least I hope so, cause there are quite a few people I know who didn't manage to buy anything :\
This is kind of crazy for Italy though, it was never a problem finding tickets for them in the past (I think the stadium show in Udine in 2009 never sold out completely) and the website never crashed for them

Denise

Coldplayer
For now yes it is, not sure part of tickets are gonna be available at ticket shops this afternoon

_green eyes_

Lost!
Coldplayer
Zurich is aslo sold out completely and for few other venues there are only seated tickets left. I think only Leipzig (Ger) has golden circle still available.
Europe must be loving Coldplay. :smug: