25-Jul-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

The Joker

5/24/09 / Front Row
Coldplayer
With Boston getting an extra show, do you think philly could get one?

joeymonza

joeymonza
Coldplayer
Live Videos.

Thanks for the videos Open6L. Who says you can't go back.. Thanks for the old pix Keek1. The Philly crowd definately rocked the house. Can you imagine the extra anticipation and energy from the month long wait because of the re-schedule. I never sawa band received so vibrantly in 37 years say for one show I remember at the Spectrum , where the crowd pressed us right against the stage after the house lights went down. It was pretty cool looking Sir Paul and Linda right in the eyes on the 1976 Wings Show.. The crowd and us dancing and singin reminded me of the Dance Concerts they used to have at the Spectrum. How about the butterfies confetti and the Viva La Vida backdrop . What a Fantastic album , What a great show. All the pix and videos are awesome . You guys are the greatest for sharing them w/ us. Thanx , Joey.

audreyv

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey, I'm new hear. But Coldplay added a new show to Philly on November 1st. I didn't get to go to the first show, so hopefully I'll get to this one!!

joeymonza

joeymonza
Coldplayer
Philly Nov.

Hey, If you can , Grab the tickets . It will blow your mind . I saw the July show and words cannot describe. I have the OCD " Obsessive Coldplay Disorder , " So 'i'll take a shot at this one .. After seeing them 4 times , This was the best .. You gotta do it . Philly shows Rock .

audreyv

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ok will do! I'm pretty sure I'm going to get tickets. Any tips on how to get really good tickets. I plan to have ticketmaster up and ready by 10 so i can get them right away.

ColdplayJoe

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Awesome! Thank you for the audio post! Now I will be able to relive the concert while flying over to Copenhagen next week!

nolechick321

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
can anyone please repost this show as mp3's?? i would be forever grateful. i was there and it was truly one of the top 3 concerts i've ever been to...and i've seen alot! :) thanks so much!!!

janel