26-Feb-2010: River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Phot

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Palermo-Palacio...Me-Jonny It just all goes together. :lol:

Naughtrish

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh and I know how River looks like... been there several times, last one was for Roger Waters Dark Side of the Moon tour, March 2007.
But the map you posted is a common football (soccer) one. I would like to find the one with the different sectors and prices of the tickets but I guess it won't be available until the pre-sale is on.

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Angie, that $1000 ticket is not only for the River-Boca... It includes matches to be played at the River Plate stadium when River plays against Independiente, Lanús and Atlético de Tucumán. 1000 AR$ is too bloody much even for a River Boca :laugh3:

Next River-Boca is this Oct 25th.
Well who wants to see River play any one else. :rolleyes:

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
ahaha do they take down the giant cage walls with the razor wire on top for concerts? How can I attack Jonny with a giant wall like that keeping me away? :angry:

chris_lover

Guy B. is my God
Coldplayer
Pero los qe no somos clientes de Citi (buenos aires) no vamos a poder comprar hasta el 22 de octubre?? esta re maal! no vamos a conseguir nada buenoo!!

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
Pero los qe no somos clientes de Citi (buenos aires) no vamos a poder comprar hasta el 22 de octubre?? esta re maal! no vamos a conseguir nada buenoo!!
quee :angry:

no me asustes :cry:

Hay muchos clientes del City como para agotar los buenos lugares,o el campo :thinking: ? :eek:

ps : ANGIE :D im waiting for the LeftRight :dance:

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
if they don't come to chile I'll try to go to this show

Cris_Santos

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
If Coldplay karma works well I'm going to this show too :p fingers crossed :dance:

chris_lover

Guy B. is my God
Coldplayer
Qe lastima por los de Chile!! tendrian qe ir a mas paises. se qedaron cortos cheee

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
the band won't come because our biggest stadium is not available, I hope they will change their mind anyway

mili.cp

Cabo Cañaveral
Coldplayer
so unfair ¬¬

My grandma has CITI Bank card!
I'm so happy, I love her! :laugh3:

River Plate is better because of the location. It is very difficult to get to La Bombonera
and it is dangerous to spend the night there, since that's what I plan to do