15 Charlie Brown
16 Paradise
17 Us Against The World
18 Speed Of Sound
19 Clocks
20 Fix You
21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

-----------------

Second Houston show just announced for 26 June (on sale 30 January). For the full list of upcoming dates see cldp.ly/cpshows A #mxtour

link

Tickets

mrman78

M A R C U S
Coldplayer
Wow, can't believe they are doing two Dallas AND two Houston. Typical they do this the year I'm leaving! Well Angie will now be happy her siggie will be complete!! :lol:

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Coldplay Adds 2nd Toyota Center Show

HOUSTON - Since the scheduled June 25 Coldplay concert at Toyota Center has sold out, the band has announced an added concert date for fans in the Houston area.

Coldplay will perform Tuesday, June 26 at Toyota Center and tickets for the show will be sold starting on Monday, Jan. 30.

The Mylo Xyloto Tour, which will traverse the U.S. and Canada during the summer of 2012, is the first for Coldplay in almost three years.

The tour begins April 17 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and end Aug. 11 in St. Paul, Minn.

Coldplay released its fifth studio album, "Mylo Xyloto," in October 2011, which has yielded three Grammy Award nominations for the band.

link

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow, can't believe they are doing two Dallas AND two Houston. Typical they do this the year I'm leaving! Well Angie will now be happy her siggie will be complete!! :lol:
:lol: They know how much symmetry means to me and that single show in Houston was just fucking my shit up. :p

Texansfan

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Haven't been on here in a while but I just had a quick question regarding the American Express presale. Is the limit on buying tickets still 4? A bunch of my cousins want to go and I'm trying to buy 6 tickets together and I'm just wondering if there's any possible way to do that. Thanks.

kjones31

Glowing in the dark
Coldplayer
I'll post this on the ticket exchange board too, but I just bought seats for the June 26th show, and I bought two, but they are in different sections because a better seat opened up on the floor, so if anyone wants a solo seat in section 118 row 4 let me know.

cyyoungcear

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Live Nation Presale

So I don't have an AMEX, and I want to buy tickets for the June 26th show. Does anyone know the live nation password for the presale?

I got upper bowl tickets in the general sale for the June 25th show and I was really bummed out about that.

Trying to get better seats here.

sa_spurs_tx

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Whats everyone's opinion on the tour package? Think its worth $240 for close seats and VIP package?

marygghh:)

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer

:D:Di really need/want tikets for coldplay houston on june 26 it is my dream to meet them:)

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
can't wait for this show! Coldplaying meetup, anybody?

I can volunteer for Oxfam. Already sent an email to the Team Leader in Dallas. Let me know if you need any help!

Does anybody knows in which hotel the boys will be staying?

Thanks!

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
can anyone recommend me a good and cheap hotel near the Toyota Center, PLEASE?

Thanks!

nobetternoworse

no don't lose your trust
Coldplayer
@the_escapist, are you still looking for a hotel?

Downtown, you probably won't find any cheap hotels. Most will probably run you at least $100-150, if not more. Check out expedia.com for deals on cheaper hotels in Houston! Good luck!

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
There is a big convention in town and no hotels near the venue are available.
The Hampton Inn on Old Spanish Trail is nice, a few miles away but easy walking distance to the train that brings you into downtown.

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
^omg they're awesome! I particularly like the shoes, the pink t-shirt, and the turquoise t-shirt as well :awesome: