26-Nov-2008: Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix, AZ - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
^ Ahh that makes sense! It's nice that you told us how you experienced the concert. The VIVA era was freaking epic :drunk:

Thank you and Happy New Year to you as well! :dance:

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Updating my photo album and came across the site. Thought I would check out and see if there were photos from the show i was at and there was... Thought I would add my 2 cents. Guess it goes to show, how good the concert was. Happy New Year to you!
There's more on the Coldplaying.com gallery but 2008 is still in progress. I may be able to give you a preview so give me a PM if your interested.

LaVidaMinded

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I just wish they would make another stop in Arizona. I can't blame them for not wanting to come to the US when they can play any where they want. I just watched the live performance in Australia again. The outdoor venues are with out a doubt, epic. If I had the funds, I would love to travel and be a part of something that will be legendary. Do you know of any up coming special events? I guess I need to do my own research. I have to say, I am honored to have at least got to see the VIVA tour. I put that show up with the likes of when I saw Queen, "Bohemian Rhapsody" tour in Chicago in 1973-74. Freddie Mercury was such a great performer. Have you ever had the chance to see them? Where have you seen Coldplay? If you have time, let me know. I am interested in like minds on classic concerts.