27-Aug-2009: Esprit Arena, Düsseldorf, Ger - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

luciDreams

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Fix You

At the end of Fix You Chris said: "This is for my friend Tony. I miss you man".
Who is Tony or who was Tony? Does he have a friend who died recently?

thank you for answers!

CHB(tm)

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
My Blog!

already almost a year ago, I learned about my extraordinary excitement, that the British band Coldplay, 27 August 2009 ein Konzert in meiner Nähe veranstalten würde. August 2009 to organize a concert in my area would be. Sofort schlug ich zu, besorgte mir Stehplatzkarten für den Innenraum der Düsseldorfer LTU Arena (die mittlerweile übrigens Esprit Arena heißt...). I immediately took the chance, got me standing room tickets for the interior of the Düsseldorf LTU Arena (the Arena is now the way Esprit ...

Hey, that's my review! I am the Curly German ;) How did you guys find my homepage? And maybe there's anyone who'd like to see my [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXYRc_DmX9E"]highlight video[/ame] from Düsseldorf's show...

SueDeNimes

CRAZY IS GOOD!
Coldplayer
3 months ago we were boiling in the heat...

And now it's cold and windy and dark outside :disappointed:

I miss the Stage Trucks :bigcry:
Was funny to see them at the Muse gig though!

Let's make a "Lola Welle"
:lol:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okK1LF5bw4o"]YouTube- Coldplay - Düsseldorf - Chris explaining the "Lola Welle" and Billie Jean[/ame]

:kiss:

scusi

So I waited for you.
Coldplayer
Oh I miss it, Germany, Chris, you all, Coldplay, Little Kris, :(

Macintosh

Through the glory of life
Coldplayer
it worth to be missed, that gig was so brilliant (as I see at live photo blog ;)) maybe the best european gig 2009 after Wembley