[28-Apr-2012] Coldplay @ HP Pavilion At San Jose, San Jose, CA, USA

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Thanks for your review! And your photos and videos are amazing :awesome:

Ronnie O Sullivan

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
I havent read in all threads so far but maybe someone can tell me how the general reactions on POC and DLIBYH are so far ?! Thanks :)

SFfella

The Coldest Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This is my last video - "Don't Let It Break Your Heart" and "Viva La Vida"...

http://youtu.be/_OK0WhLaAmY

For some reason, it has embedding blocked and it says it can't be played in all countries (?).

Jason
Hey Jason:

Thanks for all the pictures, videos, the review and posts. It looks unfortunately like the DLIBYH video has a copyright protection claim on it in the states (so we can't view it here). Anyone know of a work around? I would really like to see it.

Regardless, thanks for the effort and everything involved with getting these items up online. Great work and that was one amazing show the fellas put on last night.

Tom

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
Chris said "f*cking ship during "Violet Hill" just like at Pinkpop it was cool! :lol:

Not to mention he flipped the bird during Clocks then smiled :D

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Fix You

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdSqTPZFyUE[/ame]

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
There's the Fix You video! Can't make out what he's saying at the start though :inquisitive:

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
There's the Fix You video! Can't make out what he's saying at the start though :inquisitive:
Ok. Here's the story. I can't make it out either. A friend of mine tweeted to Coldplay asking for a shout out for LFDianne because I was driving so far. So it kind of sounded to me like he said "This is for LFdianne" but I wasn't sure because it happened so fast and it is hard to make out. So I was hoping for a decent video. But now it sounds to me like "this is for Phil and banana" so who knows... Lol

Dany93

Cake Brigade Member!
Coldplayer
^ Wow!!! If that was true, it'd be awesome!!! :wacky:

golfing7861

High fivin' Chris
Coldplayer
Ok. Here's the story. I can't make it out either. A friend of mine tweeted to Coldplay asking for a shout out for LFDianne because I was driving so far. So it kind of sounded to me like he said "This is for LFdianne" but I wasn't sure because it happened so fast and it is hard to make out. So I was hoping for a decent video. But now it sounds to me like "this is for Phil and banana" so who knows... Lol
That would be amazing, especially after you got a wave from Will. Let's hope a better quality of Fix You gets uploaded :)

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Paradise

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cRkKIpxx18[/ame]

Major Minus

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9IFdZAoMg0[/ame]

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Charlie Brown

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSZ1rpjDAKE[/ame]

MX/Hurts Like Heaven

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHToEOq8UsA[/ame]

The Scientist/Yellow

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAold7WZRRo[/ame]

Jason-DeBord

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
How do people keep getting the setlists??
I actually didn't take the set list for this show. I asked a gentleman at the sound/mixing area in the back if I could borrow one to take a photo of it for the article I was writing about the show... if he said, "here you can have it", I would have taken it :)P), but he didn't so I took a photo and handed it back to him.

Coldplay is seriously one of the hardest bands to get set lists off the stage, especially the show last night - I didn't even try. There is so much space between the staging and the barricades that I feel too bad to make enough of a spectacle of myself to ask. Much easier in the smaller shows (I got one at the Club Nokia gig - Guy's set let).

Jason

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
God it was such a great concert! Watching user submitted videos on Youtube. Tis letting me remember more of it, a night to remember it was.