[29-July-2011] Coldplay @ Fuji Rock Festival: Naeba Ski Resort, Japan

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
They didn't play Shiver or Everything's Not lost. :bigcry:
were you even there? don't have to be too upset over it. plus, they have played it before ;)

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^top of the page

iduran20

Imelda
Coldplayer
were you even there? don't have to be too upset over it. plus, they have played it before ;)
No, but I'm hoping they play it at my concert in a few days. I like Cemeteries of London but I've heard it live before...so I rather hear Shiver this time. Also, I was hoping they'd still play Everything's not Lost since I haven't seen that one performed live either. :\ Ah...I just hope they add those two back onto the setlist.

l0wxo2

I Saw Sparks
Coldplayer
^^ Shiver is my favorite song and I am really hoping they play it in Chicago next week. I have never heard it live before

Lu'kaa

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Well maybe it was a little bit too cliché, but I kinda hoped they'd be playing Lovers in Japan...
Thanks for sharing :)

mayurshikotra

O
Coldplayer
Everything's Not Lost is a sing along song, and i believe that the Japanese people dont sing along and stuff while they playing cuz they believe it to be rude or something, which is why they prob didnt play it

FixYougirl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^^ Shiver is my favorite song and I am really hoping they play it in Chicago next week. I have never heard it live before
You're going to Lollapallooza, right? You're very lucky. I envy you. My 2 favorite bands will feature. :rolleyes:

piyush.exquisite

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Everything's Not Lost is a sing along song, and i believe that the Japanese people dont sing along and stuff while they playing cuz they believe it to be rude or something, which is why they prob didnt play it
Who told you that Japanese audience don't like to Singalong? :)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkdrsK6r0bU"]‪Coldplay - Viva La Vida Live Tokyo 2009 Legendado (Inglês) HD‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]