[3-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Samsung AT&T Summer Krush Concert Series, Los Angeles

Corkus

Pretentious Tool
Coldplayer
Oh, geez...that sucks :( But Muse is amazing and Coldplay will be back soon on tour.
Yeah, I take comfort in knowing Coldplay will play ten billion arenas next year. Probably 3 or 4 in SoCal alone. :laugh3:

Pguild142

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've been doing some research. It looks like they will have a GA Pit at this venue!!

That makes going very enticing. However, it also looks (according to Krush Concert Series website) that the concerts in the "series" will only last 1 hour. I would have thought that Coldplay would play their regular "festival" set, but I don't know now.

I wonder if it would be worth it if I would still get to see the show in ATL in Sept?

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Yeah, I take comfort in knowing Coldplay will play ten billion arenas next year. Probably 3 or 4 in SoCal alone. :laugh3:
I hear you! Im going try to do a massive Coldplay California Road Trip for the next tour :)

gotcheese2768

Erick
Coldplayer
omg 2500 seats. is that for sure? it will be next challenging to get tickets. i better be able to get some!!

iduran20

Imelda
Coldplayer
Yes it is going to be a challenge with so little tix on sale, like I0wxo2 said, good luck everyone! :) I just saw that the there will be a GA pit at the concert....it's very tempting to buy some tix for GA. :) And like someone said already above...it did say the concert will only be 1hr. I hope it turns out to be the 1hr30min that they have been playing. :)

iduran20

Imelda
Coldplayer

Caroline

Be A Bright Red Rose
Coldplayer
Ive been to a concert there. All the seats have a good view.

iduran20

Imelda
Coldplayer
Yeah it looks like it. :) I really hope I'm able to get tickets tomorrow. :D

iduran20

Imelda
Coldplayer
Me too! I will report on what I get.
So will I. :) I've decided to try for the $45 ones since those arent' far anyways...and i'll save myself some money as well; I'll get GA when they come back on their own tour with a longer concert. :D

Caroline

Be A Bright Red Rose
Coldplayer
So will I. :) I've decided to try for the $45 ones since those arent' far anyways...and i'll save myself some money as well; I'll get GA when they come back on their own tour with a longer concert. :D
I will have the sads if I can't get anything.

Jason-DeBord

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ah, this is amazing news! :D Forget the Vegas show...I'm going to try to go to this one instead. :p And this one is only Coldplay I believe so it's even better, and it's nearer to where I live! :dance:
My thoughts exactly. I will 99% for sure be going to this show (I'm in Northern California, so short flight for me). Still tempted to go to the Vegas show, but this one is closer, Coldplay-only, and likely a longer set than Vegas, so looking forward to seeing if I can score some tix tomorrow.

Jason

iduran20

Imelda
Coldplayer
I will have the sads if I can't get anything.
Oh I know, so will I, but we have to stay postive that we will. ;) If not tomorrow then on Friday when they go on sale to the general public. :)

Edit: @Jason. Good luck! And yes many more reasons to go to this show than Vegas. :)

Jason-DeBord

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Funny, a friend just sent me an e-mail about this with a different pre-sale code for pre-sales starting Thursday...

So the official Coldplay site:

Begins at 10am PST tomorrow (Wed July 13th) - using the password TEARDROP
Goldenvoice e-mail:

PRESALE THURSDAY 7/14 10AM - 10PM - PASSWORD: "FOUNDATIONS"
Since pre-sales only release a set amount of seats, this gives you an additional chance prior to the public sale of the tix on Friday.

Jason