Biggest Will Fan
- Feb 7, 2006
Hey Imelda - nice to meet you and loved your review of the show. I'm sure we'll run into each other again somewhere in California for the LP5 tour! And glad we weren't so scary as to scare you off...4:00pm- This next hour is spent waiting, waiting, and more waiting, well the whole time was waiting. We go to the restroom and when I come back I see that some Coldplayers were asking for me. I was kind of nervous to go say hi to you guys at first...but then picked up some courage and went over there. You guys are all very lovely and nice by the way. It was pretty cool meeting you guys Jason, Dianne, Tracey, Kelly, and I don't remember catching any more names...but nevertheless anyone who I met there was great! Oh and Dianne's daughter called us Coldplay-geeks. :lol: It's cool, I don't mind.
Hey Tracey, so awesome to meet you! I had a blast! Yeah, I had to get my VIP's worth via little plastic glasses of wine...The couple of weeks visiting the L.A. thread, chatting with people that were going was exciting and then finally getting to meet some of them.
Jason, Julie had VIP and kept keeping in touch with us through Dianne about the goings on behind the curtains, there was wine involved with every text Jason sent:lol:
Jason is a wonderful, happy guy, who was fun to be around, and makes you laugh!!!
Unbelievable. Regardless of what he is talking about and politics aside, talking in such a condescending and disrespectful manner to someone is unacceptable. And doing it during a concert? Wow.This is the kind of crowd we had to deal with at the concert. Such a bummer...
Hey, my pleasure - had such an awesome time! Great conversation and stories to share and with both of us being a bit low key yet having real love and passion for the band - couldn't have found a better person to hang with at the show. I've still got a lot of great pics to get to you - just trying to catch up on some things first. :lol:What an incredible show and well worth the whirlwind trip from DC to LA. It was so great making new friends and sharing the experience with fellow CPers Jason, Dianne, Tracey, Kelly, and Imelda. What a wonderful group of fans.
- Getting a chance to see and hear the guys after a two year wait
- Venue...intimate, under the stars on a beautiful night
- Sound was amazingly crisp, vivid, energetic and loud!!!!!
- The new material sounded incredible and infectious so much so we needed double doses of Every Teardrop and Charlie Brown
- Spending the day with Jason, what a fun and great person and true Coldplay fan
- Getting a moment to talk with Vickie and Miller and showing them photos of themselves with Ryan's MINI
- Jason and I sharing a drink with some virgin Coldplay concert goers and educating them on the all things Coldplay
- Being smothered under three feet of streamers and confetti
- Not having to wait months after getting tickets
- Being just feet from four incredibly handsome and talented Brits
- The new material and the classics...nothing beats GPSAYF and Politik live and loud
- Having Lost, Violet Hill and Shiver dropped due to the Kimmel Show ( I've been waiting since 2005 to hear Shiver live
- The crowd
The UCLA show was one to remember and I feel so fortunate to have been able to go and share the VIP experience with Jason. Thank you Jason!!! I hope as the LP5 tour takes off that I'll have many more opportunities to meet more fans from the board and share the sights and sounds of the best band in the world!!!
Ok. Watch these videos...LOL When I saw the first one, I thought Coldplayer. They looked like they were getting into Yellow and I was annoyed at the guy recording who looks like he was sitting down.
Douche at Coldplay Concert - part 1‏ - YouTube
Then when I watched the second one, I agree with the guy who recorded it. Douche at Coldplay Concert - part 2‏ - YouTube
and I totally agree with the guy who recorded. For talking the entire time and the way he is talking to the girl? The guy is a total ass...