[3-May-2012] Coldplay @ American Idol, Los Angeles, CA, USA

halokiti

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Did they just dump butterfly confetti on two of the contestants in a ploy to make people believe Coldplay is in the same room at the moment?

golfing7861

High fivin' Chris
Coldplayer
I missed Paradise because I thought it started at 8 central time, thank you B.The_Scientist, atleast I caught ETIAW.

Lol at the fake confetti in the end since it was recorded earlier haha

ColdplayKen

Your favorite member
Coldplayer
Did they just dump butterfly confetti on two of the contestants in a ploy to make people believe Coldplay is in the same room at the moment?
yes......yes they did

like people wouldn't realize the lack of instruments and lights after commerical :lol:

vanessarrent

Coldplayer
:nod:

Yes. I much prefer Paradise live at a concert. Wow. ETIAW was amazing!! Chris was really energic. The audience was energic too. And there was confettis all over the place :awesome:

I just noticed that Chris have a logo of Oxfam on his t-shirt!

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Hahahaha. Really? The show won't be on here in CA for 2 more hours. The confetti thing is funny - they were sweeping it all up as we were leaving.

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
So did anyone see me? LOL I was wearing a bright green tshirt, front row, but not in the Pit, right at the end of the stage where Chris did his little dance during ETIAW.

chrismartin_

cos u get brighter the more it gets dark
Coldplayer
^^ that girl was sooo lucky to touch chris lol....someone would have to restrain me from getting up there and ripping something off of him :p

golfing7861

High fivin' Chris
Coldplayer
So did anyone see me? LOL I was wearing a bright green tshirt, front row, but not in the Pit, right at the end of the stage where Chris did his little dance during ETIAW.
I tried to find you but I didn't see a post before about a green shirt, and obviously since I don't know you I had no idea what to look for sorry lol

ColdplayKen

Your favorite member
Coldplayer
I Tivoed it so I'll go back and watch :)

but now time for Big Bang :awesome:

lexyloto

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was trying to see you, but I couldn't find :\ it was all too fast
ETIAW was amazing btw :D

vanessarrent

Coldplayer
I think I saw you, but I'm not so sure.

technicolor_birds1935

Technicolor.birds3519
Coldplayer
VIDEO: Coldplay performing Paradise on American Idol

ENJOY!! Yes.. I know my mom is talking in the backround the whole time She was talking to my brother on video chat.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EuTgnXQL9A"]Coldplay performing Paradise on American Idol 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

ENJOY :D

I own nothing.. all copyrights go to FOX

leahg

I set you apart...
Coldplayer
I figured u were there. Didn't see u. Didn't know about your t

Taliaa

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Maybe I missed it, but did they lipsync? The twitter feeds are saying they were...I didn't think so at all, but I did miss the first performance. The second one seemed to take wider shots and avoid Chris singing. I don't think they would lipsync!!

ColdplayKen

Your favorite member
Coldplayer
Maybe I missed it, but did they lipsync? The twitter feeds are saying they were...I didn't think so at all, but I did miss the first performance. The second one seemed to take wider shots and avoid Chris singing. I don't think they would lipsync!!
it looked like the sound was off at the begging of Paradise but only for a few seconds. Teardrop looked fine to me :\

B.The_Scientist

A sky full of stars.
Coldplayer
No problem golfing7861. LOL at American idol. One minute Coldplay has the entire room filled with millions of confetti, lights and lasers everywhere, the next it cuts to two contestants lightly covered in few pieces of confetti with dimmed lights. xD