[3-May-2012] Coldplay @ American Idol, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
On last night’s American Idol results show, Coldplay came through to play a couple of songs and to further extend the agony for the kids who were facing elimination. They did “Paradise” and “Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall.” Chris Martin sat to play piano on “Paradise,” but on the latter song, he got a chance to further prove that he is the worst dancer in music today. Real talk: Thom Yorke is James Brown next to this guy.

link

Milfeulle30

Is sequential.
Coldplayer
That episode was aired here 3 times today, and I watched it all. Everybody in the house was wondering why I was watching it again and again :laugh3::laugh3: And it would be replayed again next week :p
But it seemed like Chris is having a hard time to breath while singing =/

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
That episode was aired here 3 times today, and I watched it all. Everybody in the house was wondering why I was watching it again and again :laugh3::laugh3: And it would be replayed again next week :p
But it seemed like Chris is having a hard time to breath while singing =/
That was the 2nd time they did ETIAW In just a few minutes. So he'd already done a full performance of it and then had to do it immediately again. He was sweating a lot after the first time - those stage lights for tv are hot! The studio was cold because of the temps of the lighting.

postcards

~Lucia~
Coldplayer
That was the 2nd time they did ETIAW In just a few minutes. So he'd already done a full performance of it and then had to do it immediately again. He was sweating a lot after the first time - those stage lights for tv are hot! The studio was cold because of the temps of the lighting.
Loved their performances. The whole show was kinda cute and funny. All the fangirling and the idea that it was filmed early in the morning and how they tried to get it to look like it was happening right then. :lol: Loved the beginning of Paradise when Chris gave that look. He had the back of his tee-shirt painted. :)

The guys did perfom as if it was a real (not taped studio)show. Awesome. Glad you had fun!

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
American idol yesterday was one of the most fun tv shows we've done PH

link

נєѕυѕσηα¢нσρρєя

Ave ittt!!!!
Coldplayer
This is why Coldplay should always perform live.
Live they are untouchable.
They messed about with that recording and it just didn't flow. It was jarring to watch.

Karencorpse

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can someone please give me a link to where I can watch Coldplay perform on American Idol.

hps

happy?
Coldplayer
HD version, Paradise & ETIAW:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_7tTupFa5Q"]Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall & Paradise(American Idol 2012) HD - YouTube[/ame]