oaceis

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Stadion tar typ 33k. Billen bokade och klar, ses på STÅ :DDD:D:D:D

DANCING TO HURTS LIKE HEAVEN

4everColdplay

Deeply connected to music
Coldplayer
PS: Alla svenskar... can't wait to dance along with you all!! :) Längtar såååå mycket!

*Mia*

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I don't really understand the ticket site... is the concert sold out now?

*Mia*

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh, alright. :\ We we were just fooling around spontaneously about maybe going to Stockholm, too... as I also always wanted to visit the city once. <3 But if it's already sold out, we can stop making crazy plans. ;)

... even if it's still some time to go, have fun in august, you all. :)

Lovisa

Give me love over this
Coldplayer
Got my tickets on Aftonbladets pre-sale, so excited for this! My first coldplay concert ever :D

4everColdplay

Coldplayer
Does anyone know if there are any tickets left for the show? I mean, I have already bought mine but I am curious whether or not there are any left - a friend of mine hasn't booked hers yet :) På ticnet verkar det fortfarande finnas biljetter..

PS: Happy Holidays!

Lovisa

Give me love over this
Coldplayer
Jag tror tyvvär att de är helt slut. Min kompis lyckades inte heller få biljetter :(

4everColdplay

Coldplayer
Jag tror tyvvär att de är helt slut. Min kompis lyckades inte heller få biljetter :(
Jag trodde också att de var slut! Men en bekant till mig skaffade biljett typ... igår! Blev förvånad över att hon lyckades få - det är mest därför jag undrade :) Men vad kul att de är sålt - kommer bli EPIC! <3

hayachris

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I search ONE Ticket for this Show... hope someone can help me...
Front of Stage...

Thank you!

merihevonen

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I can't believe that I got the tickets for this show and I'm finally seeing Coldplay after six years of waiting. The only thing they should do now is to come to Finland so I can die happy.

LINNEAH

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've got 2 standing tickets for sale if anyone's interested! I ask you Coldplayers before I put them on ebay... :) all for u! PM! <3

viva-la-coldplay

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi all,
I unfortunately didn't manage to make it to any of the UK shows in 2012 (although I saw the guys in December last year :D) but have been looking up some of the European shows and trying to figure out which ones I could maybe make it to.

Amazingly, I've just found out that my uncle is going to Stockholm around the time of the show, and says I could go with him. However, he wouldn't be able to actually go to the concert with me. My question is, do you think that I (as a 17 year old, non-Swedish-speaking girl) could cope in a concert situation on my own? Also, what are the chances that the venue staff would speak enough English for them to help me if I needed? I could obviously learn some very basic Swedish but probably not enough to do much. I would just absolutely love to go to this concert!

Thanks in advance for any help or advice :D If you want to PM me that would also be wonderful :)

chipotle

i grow stuff
Coldplayer
^ Don't worry about not speaking Swedish, almost everyone speaks good enough English, the venue staff too.
Coping with a concert situation is hard to tell not knowing you :)
What are you worried about? I'll try try to help, long time since I was 17 tho :D